Thread: HCG or CLomid

RockFord is offline New Member

HCG or CLomid

Guys what do you think is the best to do after coming off a cycle, Clomid or HCG ? I have always heard people talk about clomid, but it seems that HCG is eaiser and acts the same or maybe a little better in getting your body back to normal levels.
    Thanks for the input

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hcg will suppress test levels unless you run it with nolva. use HCG before PCT than clomid or nolva or both for PCT.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I use HCG for testicular shrinkage. I use clomid and nolvadex for PCT.

whittm1 is offline Junior Member
    I use HCG the day of my last shot of test and run it for 2 wks, then i hit the clomid, nolv., clen for the remainder of my pct. I've kept most gains with this, IMO

I have a doctor that is going to be helping me with cycles, i thought that you had to use clomid, but he told me that i did not need it. He said for me so get a shot of HCG three to four weeks after my last injection of Cyp., then a week later get one more shot and that would be it. Ofcourse I will be running nolvadex . I dont know, i guess that he knows what he is talking about he is a doctor. He will be checking my levels, so i will be finding out then. Thanks for the help, i just hope that he knows what he is talking about

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    one note : not all doctors know everything. They use methods that have been used before and they might not be aware of everthing. If they get decent results with HCG they will prolly stick by it. Afterall they arent usually interested in getting as good results as possible (cycle-wise). So many ppl here advocate clomid so there must be a reason? I just reaad that the doctor will be helping u cycle - well thats a surprise = ) .. I'd still wouldnt take his word as a law.. Can he back that info up? studies etc... not just with : thats the way it is...

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    I use HCG for testicular shrinkage. I use clomid and nolvadex for PCT

Clomid makes my nuts bigger.

thats always a good sign!

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    hcg during cycle and nolva or clomid after my last cycle was a 6monther and i used Tren /test/Eq/drol/winny and hcg during the cycle i can honestly say that i was supprised how fast i recovered after the cycle and i think that the hcg have alot to do with it.

This doctor does cycles him self and he is about 240 10% BF. Fairly large guy, I agree with you stupidhippo not all doctor know everything, I am not saying he does. I will ask him to give me some facts about why HCG is better than ClomiD

yeah I was planning on running HCG in the middle and in the end of cycle but stupid customs seized my HCG... now freaked cause got only 3 weeks supply of clomid and nolva on hand.. that should be ok though.. had like a fifteen or sixteen weeker..
    Many people seem to advocate this here.. next time Im gonna be prepared for it from the start

Yeah it is best to have all your gear to start with, i had almost evrything, i need to be sure that i have everything in the future

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    I use HCG for testicular shrinkage. I use clomid and nolvadex for PCT.
    is this all HCG is good 4

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RockFord
    Guys what do you think is the best to do after coming off a cycle, Clomid or HCG ? I have always heard people talk about clomid, but it seems that HCG is eaiser and acts the same or maybe a little better in getting your body back to normal levels.
    Thanks for the input
    CLOMID

Clomid is using in the bodybuilding community as a testosterone stimulant. This drug is used when you end a cycle of steroids to help bring your natural levels of testosterone back up to normal. Clomid's mechanism of action occurs through the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis (HPTA).

Clomid is used to stimulate the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. By doing this, the result is an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Needless to say this is a very important aspect when coming off a cycle of steroids and should always be employed to bring your testosterone levels back up to normal.

Clomid is usually used once you finish a cycle of steroids, and it is employed for the 2-3 weeks following it. The recommended dose of Clomid is 50mg to 100mg ED, although some will opt to do a high front load (200mg+) on the first day and continue to taper down as the days go on

HCG

HCG is a unique drug used by male bodybuilders because of the fact that it can mimic the hormone LH (luteninizing hormone) in the body. LH is the hormone that is responsible for making testosterone in the testicles. Bodybuilders use HCG during long cycles due to the fact that after sometime on testosterone mimicking hormones the testicles will stop producing testosterone due to the use of a synthetic testosterone-mimicking drug.

HCG has significant applications to the steroid using bodybuilder due to the fact that it can help bring testosterone levels back to normal levels. This is where many will opt to employ HCG for the last 3-4 weeks of a steroid cycle.

A very important fact to note is that while using HCG you must use a drug such as Nolvadex or Clomid, and one of these (preferably both) should be used for the 2-3 weeks after using HCG, or you could end up where you started with low testosterone levels once again.

Another important aspect to note is that HCG should not be used for more than a 3-4 week period and it should also not be used at very high doses, because this could desensitize the testicles to LH, and could leave you back in a bad position.

Typically HCG is used for the 3-4 weeks towards the end of a long cycle of steroids to raise natural testosterone levels in the testicles. HCG should be administered every 5 days to every 3 days (if you opt to use it more frequently doses should be adjusted accordingly) with the first shot in the last week of your cycle.

If you opt to go every five days the first two shots should be around 3000 IU, then the second two should be 1500 IU. It would be very wise to use Nolvadex during this time, and Clomid should be using following the HCG for 2-3 weeks along with the Nolvadex.

toobigforyou is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Bishop
    CLOMID

Clomid is using in the bodybuilding community as a testosterone stimulant. This drug is used when you end a cycle of steroids to help bring your natural levels of testosterone back up to normal. Clomid's mechanism of action occurs through the hypothalamohypophysial testicular axis (HPTA).

Clomid is used to stimulate the hypophysis to release more gonadotropin so that a faster and higher release of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) and LH (luteinizing hormone) occurs. By doing this, the result is an elevated endogenous (body's own) testosterone level. Needless to say this is a very important aspect when coming off a cycle of steroids and should always be employed to bring your testosterone levels back up to normal.

Clomid is usually used once you finish a cycle of steroids, and it is employed for the 2-3 weeks following it. The recommended dose of Clomid is 50mg to 100mg ED, although some will opt to do a high front load (200mg+) on the first day and continue to taper down as the days go on

HCG

HCG is a unique drug used by male bodybuilders because of the fact that it can mimic the hormone LH (luteninizing hormone) in the body. LH is the hormone that is responsible for making testosterone in the testicles. Bodybuilders use HCG during long cycles due to the fact that after sometime on testosterone mimicking hormones the testicles will stop producing testosterone due to the use of a synthetic testosterone-mimicking drug.

HCG has significant applications to the steroid using bodybuilder due to the fact that it can help bring testosterone levels back to normal levels. This is where many will opt to employ HCG for the last 3-4 weeks of a steroid cycle.

A very important fact to note is that while using HCG you must use a drug such as Nolvadex or Clomid, and one of these (preferably both) should be used for the 2-3 weeks after using HCG, or you could end up where you started with low testosterone levels once again.

Another important aspect to note is that HCG should not be used for more than a 3-4 week period and it should also not be used at very high doses, because this could desensitize the testicles to LH, and could leave you back in a bad position.

Typically HCG is used for the 3-4 weeks towards the end of a long cycle of steroids to raise natural testosterone levels in the testicles. HCG should be administered every 5 days to every 3 days (if you opt to use it more frequently doses should be adjusted accordingly) with the first shot in the last week of your cycle.

If you opt to go every five days the first two shots should be around 3000 IU, then the second two should be 1500 IU. It would be very wise to use Nolvadex during this time, and Clomid should be using following the HCG for 2-3 weeks along with the Nolvadex.

Thanks J thats a great read, bump

sportingsteroids is offline New Member
    HCG of course !

Thread Information