Thread: Deca Questions

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member

Deca Questions

Im currently thinking about starting a 400mg 7 week Deca cycle with clomid at the end and I wanted some basic pointers about it... Ive done 2 six week cycles of inj.winstrol and averaged gains of 10 lbs so Im not new to the game...
    Questions...
    1. what size needles do you suggest
    2. best places to inject/ what is the pain level of post injection?
    3. side effects
    4. average of gains kept....
    Thanks Bros...
    Any Feedback would be great
    BIGTEX

JRob is offline Associate Member
    needle size anywhere from 21 to 23 guage, and if in glute 1.5 inch any where else 1 inch. I like glute and thigh injections, but with deca the pain is very minimal so you could go in the shoulders if you want. Sides are progesterone gyno which nothing can help with other than maybe the RU-486 pill, but that isn't certain. And deca dick which if you add some test to your cycle you can avoid. Gains kept is up to your diet and intensity after you cycle and clomid and are complete. Also why only 7 weeks, it doesn't kick in until week 4 so you only have 3 good weeks. I would suggest 10 weeks and throw in some test at 250mgs to 500mgs a week.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    i agree with JRob on the issue of being so short. you can read many posts of people disagreeing with your cycle. do a simple search on deca only cycles, there is shit loads of information on why not to do them. good luck man

BIGTEX is offline Associate Member
    Thanks For the Info Guys....
    I really should have done a little more homework before I posted this... Im a newbie to the "heavier shit" and I like to get personal feedback. Well its off to the "search" button... Thanks
    BigTex

Thread Information