musclestack is offline Productive Member

Adding IGF to cycle

Hey, bros. I'll be starting my Test, Tren , Anadrol cycle in 2 weeks. I was also thinking about throwing in IGF (LR3). My question is how will the gains differ from using the IGF as opposed to NOT using it? I'll be running a 14 week cycle and was going to use it around weeks 6,7,8, and 9. Also, could IGF be run for 6 weeks? I've read that it is recommended to use for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but what would be the dangers of running it a little longer?

Thanks a lot, guys,
    MS

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Hey, bros. I'll be starting my Test, Tren , Anadrol cycle in 2 weeks. I was also thinking about throwing in IGF (LR3). My question is how will the gains differ from using the IGF as opposed to NOT using it? I'll be running a 14 week cycle and was going to use it around weeks 6,7,8, and 9. Also, could IGF be run for 6 weeks? I've read that it is recommended to use for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, but what would be the dangers of running it a little longer?

Thanks a lot, guys,
    MS
    At what dose are you considering running?

The reason IGF is ran in 30 day cycles is the IGF receptors seems to become saturated.So the effectiveness is diminished.BUT,I have a friend who's experimenting at higher dose IGF and has been on for close to 60 days,and still getting results.But he's using HGH as well.So that may very well play a factor in the experiment.

~Pinnacle~

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    At what dose are you considering running?

The reason IGF is ran in 30 day cycles is the IGF receptors seems to become saturated.So the effectiveness is diminished.BUT,I have a friend who's experimenting at higher dose IGF and has been on for close to 60 days,and still getting results.But he's using HGH as well.So that may very well play a factor in the experiment.

~Pinnacle~
    First off, Pinnacle, do you ever sleep? lol Lotta posts, bro. I appreciate it though; always helping out. Anyways, I was thinking about running around
    50 mcgs/day PWO.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    First off, Pinnacle, do you ever sleep? lol Lotta posts, bro. I appreciate it though; always helping out. Anyways, I was thinking about running around
    50 mcgs/day PWO.
    I'm on mostly at night bro.And I'm running high dose Fina right now.So my sleep is limited.To keep from getting board or watching TV,I come on here and help out when I can.

Hmmm...50 mcgs.To be honest,I'd run 60 mgs bro.I've ran LR3 IGF-1 6 times and I started on low dose and saw lousy returns for the high dollar I paid.Actually at 80 mcgs is where the true magic begins.But give 50-60 mcgs a shot and see how you like it.Run it 30 days straight bro.On non training days,do your shot after breakfast.Anyone that says run it on WO days only,is either CHEAP or doesn't know how to run it effectivly to get the Max results.
    look to put on 2-3 lean pounds of muscle and you'll drop some BF as well.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information