Thread: is this true?

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

Question is this true?

i had a buddy a year back tell me that u can buy gear for a fraction of the price in mexico then this online ordering stuff. everytime i buy gear i think of this and i have finally came around to asking?????

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    yea, you can get sh*t pretty cheap in mexico and online, much cheaper than buying from a domestic source, but theres also a higher risk of gettin caught

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Safer to find someone you know and pay a little more --- buy bulk and they will give a discount most the time unless its a 3rd or 4th party deal

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=thndrgod33]yea, you can get sh*t pretty cheap in mexico and online, much cheaper than buying from a domestic source,

not neccesarily, unless you have a shitty domestic. online is usually expensive since it is coming from overseas and most are scammers. if you can go to MEX, you can get cheap gear. risky to bring it back though. i'd find some one who can get mex gear and just pay a little extra.

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member

i guess paying more is less risky

[QUOTE=testosterona]
    Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    yea, you can get sh*t pretty cheap in mexico and online, much cheaper than buying from a domestic source,

not neccesarily, unless you have a shitty domestic. online is usually expensive since it is coming from overseas and most are scammers. if you can go to MEX, you can get cheap gear. risky to bring it back though. i'd find some one who can get mex gear and just pay a little extra.
    i have been getting the "mex gear" and the shit is breaking me. sometimes i dont see how these guys afford the habit.am i the only one that doesnt have 1000's to spend? anyhow, thx for the reply

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    edited....don't PM me with what you're paying. i really don't care.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    No this isn't okay. Now if that doesn't sound like you're gonna try and hook him up I don't know what does. No one really cares what you pay, or if you're gettin ripped off. If it's legit gear, it's legit - cause it's all illegal anyways.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    only makes sense man - buying online (even from a legit source) is more expensive as those guys need to make a profit and put a high margin on the gear - simple economics - buying from a pharmacy in Mexico and you're basically just paying rack rate (in a country where everything is cheap anyway!)

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I have heard good things for mexican gear. But, I have been to mexico myself and find it to be a vast wasteland. I dont think there is one sterile thing in that whole country. I prefer US and European products for sure.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Always wondered why there aren't a bunch of swole mexicans! WHY!?!

Also do you think it is a silent agreement among themselves not to take anything, so no one will have the advantage of cutting more yards per hour? Kinda like the MLB thing.?

Thread Information