onefm is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Test E and my Testes

Im going into week 5 and my balls just shrank. I have had some gains in mass the past few of weeks but nothing that coudlnt maybe be from just my workout and strict diet. Im 170, eating 4 to 5 times a day, getting around 130 grams of protein a day, and poppin 2 CCs of Test E weekly.

Should I start noticing some more serious gains now?

Also, would it be a good idea to finish off my last 5 weeks while hittin some Deca as well?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    by the time the deca fully kicks in ... ull be done with the test ... so dont add deca

TCEL300 is offline Member
    kid are u serious...ur eatn 130 grams of protein?...thats like 2 of my meals..thats why u arnt gaining..eat atleast 250 grams of protein...carb up also...diet forum...get ur diet right first

JNel04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    kid are u serious...ur eatn 130 grams of protein?...thats like 2 of my meals..thats why u arnt gaining..eat atleast 250 grams of protein...carb up also...diet forum...get ur diet right first
    he's got a point. u need a lot more protein in ur diet and a good guess would be that ur calorie intake is a lil off depending on ur goals. and the answer to ur original question is yes this is when u should really start to see an increase in strenth/weight gain.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    this always gets to me. Ppl start to juice when having no knowledge on nutrition what so ever.. Bro, start to do some research...!!!

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it`s normal that ur balls shrunk bcoz ur body has stopped producing test , is this ur 1st cycle

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro read these threads Appetite For Construction and UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... You definitly are not eating enough or getting enough protein and all the gear in the world wont make you bigger unless you get that right

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    Thats enough protein. If you weigh 60 pounds!!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro you should be eating lots more protein. 130 g/day is why youre not seeing any gains. Read Kales links, lots of good info in there for you

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    this always gets to me. Ppl start to juice when having no knowledge on nutrition what so ever.. Bro, start to do some research...!!!
    1. Dont worry about your balls, that is just your body maintaining homeostatsis. 2. Up your protein intake. 3. Dont add deca because you dont know how to incorporate it, since just throwing it in at week 5 is pretty stupid.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    Get some HCG on hand to get your balls back to normal

Right on guys.. thanx for the info. I was told if I got over 100 grams a day I would be fine. It is my first cycle, and I have done alot of research but alot of different folks say alot of different things.

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onefm
    Im going into week 5 and my balls just shrank. I have had some gains in mass the past few of weeks but nothing that coudlnt maybe be from just my workout and strict diet. Im 170, eating 4 to 5 times a day, getting around 130 grams of protein a day, and poppin 2 CCs of Test E weekly.

Should I start noticing some more serious gains now?

Also, would it be a good idea to finish off my last 5 weeks while hittin some Deca as well?
    130 grams of protein...thats not enough...at 170, you should be takin in at least 300 to 350 grams ED!

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    how tall r u? whats your age? im guessing your pretty young and unless your 5'2'' 170 isnt too big. throw on some natural mass first. you have got a lot of work to do. im sure if your diet is that outta whack im guessing your training is as well. get some books, magazines, read the stickys on this site and youll be headed in the right direction.

Im 28 years old 5'11". Ive been working out off and on since highschool football. It looks like I have zero fat on my body. I stopped working out for 2 years. I noticed I dropped to 148 lbs (this march) so I started working out again. I got up to 170 in August without juice.

Now Im on my first cycle ever (4th week) and weigh 174 lbs. Ive just heard too many different opinions on protein amount. Some juicers I know say 150 grams some say more or less. I guess from my slow gain amount i obviously need more.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    130 grams of protein a day. Jesus! What a waist of juice man. Do I even want to ask about PCT?

Thread Information