little men is offline Associate Member

help me help a freind on cycle

he's about 170lbs and has cycled using only primo and winny twice b4, his diet is quiet good and trains 4 times a week.

he's in to his second week and is injecting the sust once a week and the eq once a week, he has 20ml of eq ug lab at 300mg/ml and 80ml 50mg/ml winny and 12 amps of sust 250 organon,

doses

sust- 1cc per week = 250mg per week
    eq-1.6cc per week = 480mg per week
    winny-50mg ed = 350mg per week

he is looking at cutting and adding lean mass and consuming around 1.8gm of protein per pound.

checklist

clomid and nolva-he has no pct so ive added that to the check list, nolva is needed in my opinion due to the risks of gyno/water with the sust and also clomid for pct.
    split doses -sust shoud be split into .5cc eod ar at least twice a week due only having 12 amps to achieve stable blood levels
    eq not sure??? -eq dose seems to be ok??? correct me please if im wrong
    winny - i think he is running the winny for too long as he has enough to run it ed for 12 weeks, this can hurt his joints and possibly damage his liver and kidneys???
    what is the longest i can suggest to him and if he runs for 12 weeks what can i tell him to do to play it on the safe side??

i think that is everything for now, i will check back tommorow and add if what i may have missed..

thanks again
    Last edited by little men; 10-07-2005 at 08:38 AM.

bump

SpiderRico is offline Member
    im not an expert on here , someone correct me if im wrong please but i think he needs to run the sust for at least 500mg a week i just think 250 a week is a little low how long is he running the winny i would run it probly 4-6 weeks either mid cycle or close to the end of the cycle, hes running the eq about right but he needs to run it for at least 12weeks , and tell him to always have pct on hand before cycle is started thats very important

he plans to run winny 50mg ed for the whole 12 weeks, and is running the eq for 12 weeks also.

going to advise him to stop the winny and start it again mid cycle

thanks spiderrico

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    If he has access to more sust, then 500mg/wk. Eq is fine inject twice a week, not quite as important as spliting Sust injections. Winny for 12weeks? Bad idea, run it for the last 6weeks of cycle at 50mg/day overlapping the test by 2weeks and then start PCT when winny is done.

Thread Information