nyny2916 is offline Associate Member

D-Bol is killing me

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Just wait until you go to the gym and hit your bi's. Sometimes the pump is so intense I had to end my workout early. Headaches happening because of elevated blood pressure. Do a little cardio.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually get a headache the first day only.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on day 7 of my dbol and had bad headaches the first 3 days but.....I am also a type 2 diabetic. Whenever my sugar levels get really high, it triggers a headache so I don't know for sure if it was the dbol for me or the increased sugar levels.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    headaches were never a problem for me on d-bol... severe muscle pumps, especially in the lower back were a big 1... and by week 3 i totally felt like shit. was tired, cranky, heartburn... the only time i had any energy was when i went to the gym. by week 4 i was glad it was over... although i wld do it again. strength gains were incredible and fast. next cycle i will step up and try some a-bombs..

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    is it safe to take some motrin while on dbol ?

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    I had headaches on DBOl and as I'm prone to hunger headaches generally I took it as a sign to eat more and I did and the headaches were gone - I'm no expert but I assumed this was because of the Dbol's effects on protein synthesis - so increasing my protein intake did the trick - I took Asprin

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    headaches were never a problem for me on d-bol... severe muscle pumps, especially in the lower back were a big 1... and by week 3 i totally felt like shit. was tired, cranky, heartburn... the only time i had any energy was when i went to the gym. by week 4 i was glad it was over... although i wld do it again. strength gains were incredible and fast. next cycle i will step up and try some a-bombs..
    I never had any problems with dbol except bloating and foul smelling farts. Also had slight increase in acne, but definently no headaches. Taking steps to suppress estrogen will probably reduce your headacnes too. I felt great and full of energy will on it. I usually limit dbol to 2 weeks tho, although I probably should move it up to 3.

stevenb is offline Junior Member
    To be cautious i would check your blood pressure. If its a throbbing headache more than likely your bp is to high. consisten ibuprofen could be toxic to the liver and if you took it everyday. Try milk thistle if your gonna take pain relievers ed..

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya its got to be the bp i havent had any headaches while on buy increased pumps hard burn and acid idigestion (i know thats spelt wrong i dont care) were a factor drink more water and do a little cardio to help that out your probly going to sweat more then you have ever in your life but it should get rid of the headaches

MrBigEd is offline Junior Member
    Same thing with me, but only on Sus. I still feel like shit and its been 4 days.

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Dbol . It's a love hate thing for me.
    -Severe water retention
    -incredible unwanted pumps in the lower back from doing dishes, warmups for deadlifts are murder
    -Nausea all the time, puke occasionally
    -Heartburn 24/7, was carrying a bottle of Tums with me everywhere.
    -Shortness of breath, cardio went to the sh!tter
    -Spikes my LDL cholesterol and renders my HDL to almost nil

Good side:
    -Incredible strength and mass gains in really short time
    -Makes me an animal in the gym, to which after I puke.

BOBBY D is offline Member
    I get headaches the first week. u have to let ur system get used to the d-bol. drink alot of water, a must during any cycle or daily living, & try to space ur dbol doses thru the day (3 times/ day). u will be ok once ur body adjusts. HOW MANY MG'S R U TAKIN BRO?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    I get headaches the first week. u have to let ur system get used to the d-bol. drink alot of water, a must during any cycle or daily living, & try to space ur dbol doses thru the day (3 times/ day). u will be ok once ur body adjusts. HOW MANY MG'S R U TAKIN BRO?

Yeah. Don't take your whole daily dose at one time. Spread it out throughout the day.

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    was just guna say that.. make sure to split the dosages through out the day.. that should help a bit

forzajoe1234 is offline New Member
    i just started the dbol and i got a headache and felt like shit for 2 days. its normal, you should feel better in a couple of days.

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by nyny2916; 01-21-2011 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information