EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

How's this cycle?

I have a bodytype where I put on muscle relatively easily, but I also put on fat VERY easily. Right now I'm in the process of cutting down the bodyfat that I have, but once I get to the level that I want I am looking to do a cycle to get some solid lean gains. How does this cycle look?

Weeks 1-12 Prop 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ed
    Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ed

I am unsure about stacking two orals together, but I believe var is supposed to be pretty mild, and I really wanted to try it out. Other than the fact that ed injections will be a bitch, does this cycle look promising for real solid, lean muscle gains? I know diet will be key, so I will be eating as cleanly as I can.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by EdMan2
    I have a body type where I put on muscle relatively easily, but I also put on fat VERY easily. Right now I'm in the process of cutting down the body fat that I have, but once I get to the level that I want I am looking to do a cycle to get some solid lean gains. How does this cycle look?

Weeks 1-12 Prop 75mg/ed
    Weeks 1-6 Anavar 50mg/ed
    Weeks 7-12 Winny 50mg/ed

I am unsure about stacking two orals together, but I believe var is supposed to be pretty mild, and I really wanted to try it out. Other than the fact that ed injections will be a bitch, does this cycle look promising for real solid, lean muscle gains? I know diet will be key, so I will be eating as cleanly as I can.
    I'd give your self a break in between orals.Stop the Var at week 4,then resume with Winny on week 8.Run the Winny one week past the Prop,or just run the winny for 5 weeks.

~Pinnacle~

RoidGut is offline Member
    would var even be worth it to run for 4 wks?

Thanks pinnacle, if I continue the winny for a week after the end of prop, does that then mean that I would need to start PCT after having finished the winny, or would I start it after the prop? Maybe a week isn't too much, but I would think natural test levels would be pretty suppressed by week 12.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Or do the winny IM. Personally tho... since winny hurts me more than anything else I have injected (including high BA Prop, like QV) I'd say go with Masteron . Seems more capable overall. Also, if you've done the always prescribed "test only" first cycle, you may want to consider Prop/Tren -A/Masteron. It's got a great chance of shredding you up... and since you're going to be doing ED injections - why not take full advantage of the needle in your ass? The logic behind this is that they are all low or no water retention... they are all reported to help in leaning you out, and using the three classes of AAS all at once should be pretty potent in terms of results ... it's what I'm trying right now. (Test/19-nor/DHT) ... Food for thought, but keep getting peoples suggestions ... there are a lot of ways to approach this objective... and some of them are BOUND to work well with your body, goals, and the sides you're prone to.

12 weeks in my opinion is just about the minimum. 8 is ultra short, but if you have specialty goals it may be useful ... of course you'll HAVE to either frontload, use strong orals, or use Prop and other short half life esters. Most agree tho, there are few things that produce muscle the first week, even if the numbers in the gym and on the scale are rising. So, short esters, 12-14 is pretty short ... and for long esters, unless you frontload, 14 is pretty short also. 16 - 18 weeks sounds good to me ... time to get your body responding, time to get gains, and maybe even time to do some solidifying (if there's such a thing).

Thanks for the help Truman. A question about the winny, if it hurts so much when you inject, then why don't you just take it orally?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    isnt the injectable the same compound, also 17 AA - it is also hard on the liver? correct me if Im wrong..

Eh, anything with an option for oral or injectable I do injectably. Also, it tastes absolutly disgusting to me. Very little in terms of chemical tastes bother me... but it does. Anyway, I'm going to use Masteron . Hopefully that will be good.

SH - I don't think that the 17AA aspect affects the liver in the same way if you inject it ... in fact, I'm quite certain of it, but you might want to look it up for certainty's sake.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah it passes the first liver passage... true .. butI would like to hear confiramtion on that

Well, if it didn't, why wouldn't injectables need to be 17AA? Not to answer a question with a rhetorical question ... but, that would be my first assumption...?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    run the var 1-12 and drop the winny.

12 weeks of 17AA? Hmmm... why is that okay to do?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    because var is not that harsh on the liver. plus, a long cycle of var is most definitley awesome.

Could be dangerous too. I would say get blood work during the cycle if you're going to run a var cycle that long.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164369

I think you'd be fine with some milk thisle or any good liver care supp. JMO, though.

Thread Information