philiioniyodealio is offline Junior Member

Question Tren and M1t????

So we've heard many times that it just is not a good idea to take tren by itself....that test should be stacked with it. My question is if M1t would be a sufficient test steroid to stack with the tren and avoid the pitfalls of tren by itself??

Im hoping to do a tren cycle in the next month or so but dont have many sources for test. Will the M1t work?

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    talk about HARSE on your liver..I suggest not doing that....then again some other may suggest it.

just run it with real test. shoot the test

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    I am guessing no, You will def want some real test. I did a tren only cycle and did not exp. the horrors some guys talk about. It went pretty smooth all in all. I want to try it next time with test e and maybe deca . I love tren now though. It shapes and hardens your physique. Bump cuz I wanna see what folks will say.

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    M1t which I have run is very harsh on your liver......you get noticable gains..but u will lose most of it, unless you run a really strong pct program.

thought everyone should know that I am talking about a short cycle here....4-6 weeks haven't decided yet, and of course some liver care supplementing. Just not sure if chemicle the M1t is good along with the tren ....

thanks for the thoughts guys please keep them coming....

chest6 is offline Banned
    No man I dont think M1T and tren is a good idea. Its an oral and methylized, making it harder on your liver.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    m1t isnt even test

bolin is offline Associate Member
    hey mate.... IMO a 4-6 weeks cycle is not gonna work, you are going to stop the cycle when its begining to work......

I would do
    1-12 week Test
    1-10 week Tren

IF you dont have a source for test........

FIND ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so i understand that the M1t isn't necessarilly "ideal"...(hard on liver/not injectable), but which is worse, tren and M1t or tren alone?

bas4lizzife is offline New Member
    the shutdown from tren is harsh enough, but M1T will turn your grapes to raisins in less than a week, talk about a bad combo. A lot of people who run tren without test say they are lethargic and tired with no libido and M1T is said to make you feel like death when ran alone so.... you do the math

so tren by itself then while not ideal, would be better than trying to sub real test with M1t? Is that the final answer?

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philiioniyodealio
    so tren by itself then while not ideal, would be better than trying to sub real test with M1t? Is that the final answer?
    no, neither are ideal...no test=no cycle when looking to use tren . check out the lab forum, specifically the syno conversion.

GoPower is offline New Member
    Not one response came from a person who has actually tried m1t. I have.
    It's not as hard as people make it sound.
    I would say, try it, but respect it. Start low (10mg) and keep track of how your body responds to it. m1t will affect your liver values, so keep it short. I would run it no longer than two weeks, but my preference is 1 on 1 off.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by philiioniyodealio View Post
    I am talking about a short cycle here....4-6 weeks haven't decided yet
    Is that even a cycle? Not even worth the hassle bro... Go big or go home! If you don't have the means to get the proper gear for a complete cycle and pct, or are too worried or whatever the case may be especially when using tren ; I'd hold off until you can run a good 10-12 week cycle and then pct. Just my opinion. I've never messed with m1t though.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats! Ht wt age yrs training and you got a lot of research a head of you seeing you don't know the answer to this.Sounds like your 1st cycle which is test only.

Thread Information