anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

What Hurts More??

how would you compare the pain of QVs Prop vs. Denkalls Test 400?? im just trying to get an idea as i want to try the test 400 even tho people say it hurts extremly bad. i have used qvs prop and that was a little bit of a pain.
    im not really worried about the pain as i will cut it with b12 or something else. just looking for an idea on the pain.

ne1 used both?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    T4 is junk compared to all the options out there. What is your reasoning for wanting to use it?

well im planning out a winter bulker and hear great things about sustanon . and i been trying to read up on some of them and the t400 seems to get very good feedback as far as the quality of it, just the main thing is the pain factor everyone says. i can get it at a pretty good price.

im researching a cycle out of a new combination of a couple new choices. so far im thinking of a combo of

Sustanon
    Deca
    Tren A

Looks good, I'm not saying don't take the, I'm just saying you can/will probably get better gains off a single ester test, rather than all the extra water weight. 500-750mg of Test E does wonders with the right diet. Add some tren and Eq, your set. Eat enough calories on any test cycle and you will bulk. I personally am not a fan of mixed tests. Others prefer them.

i hear you, i took enanthate and cypinate before in past cycles. and i was thinking of something new.. i like the deca over the eq for bulking purposes..

No deca with tren IMO.

why?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i wouldnt run tren and decca 2gether either i hear it shuts u down wicked hard

Here are two interesting threads, If you decide to do it, make sure you are prepared and have the right stuff on hand to combat the prolactin/progesterone gyno.

Tren(fina) and Deca together same time... Experience or knowledge based studies.

Deca/tren?

There are more out there. Honestly though I'm starting to think it is ok to run these two together if you take the right precautions.

thanks for the reads... i will do a bit more research about it myself.. i was happy with the cycle i did last year of test and deca as a bulker and just think that the tren will just enhance it more..

Just becareful and remember it is a different type of gyno. So nolva will do no good, but keep it on hand for the test. Look into it and find out everything you need to know and you should be fine.

anyone got some input on what the best legnth to run tren is? ive read cycles of some running it up to 16 weeks ed. i have also read some cycling it in the middle or towards the end of a cycle for a few weeks.. whats the best results or most common length?

also back to the original question.. for anyone who has done both the t400 and also qv prop at different times, let me know the comparision for pain!..

Thread Information