kolaking is offline Associate Member

Need Help With Deca Stack

This is my first time using deca in a cycle, I have 25 200mg Watson/Steris vials to last 12 wks. and one refill. I've been on Test. Cyp (500mg/wk) for about 5-6 weeks and Drol (50mg/day) about 10 days. I get 300mg shots from my Doc. of cyp every three wks.(this figures in to the total) which we will probably start doing every two wks. I have enough of my own Cyp to last about 3 more weeks and about the same on the DRol. I can't decide on how to finish out this cycle. I'm at 178 , should i start the deca At 300 or 400 a week? Will what i have avail. in the Test. dept. be enough to finish out this cycle? (remember after three more weeks I'll only be getting 300mg every 3 or hopefully 2 weeks) Also,, I possibly have a choice of switching to Enanthate , would that be better? Or should I just get a 30ml bottle of test. and finish it out @ 5-600 mg/wk. with the Deca? KK.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca needs to be ran a minimum of 12 weeks IMO. It takes at least 6-7 weeks for me to even start to feel anything from deca.

Yes, i plan on going 12 weeks or longer (I have 50 200mg vials) but do you think the 300 mg of test. every two weeks will be enough, a waste, or should i just finish off the deca full steam with 5-600mg of test a week? KK.

If you have enough gear then I'd suggest keeping the test higher than the deca . This should circumvent any potential libido/performance problems. Be sure to include vit b-6 @ 200mg ED when using deca.

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll just go get a few more bottles of test from the Pharm. definately don't want the limp! By the way They cary cyp,enen,prop, in your opinion what would be the best to get even though I'm on Cyp. now.?? KK.

I'd recommend just staying with the Cypionate .

Ok, was wanting to anyway. KK.

Thread Information