the good guy is offline Junior Member

I Need The Truth

I have been working out for years. I have made some good gains. I have stayed on strict diets for months. i have read every bullshit review on food,supplments,protein,tried them all. i have also read every bit of knowledge on steroids possible. What I need to know is if i do a couple of good cycles of juice will I retain anything from it. I have no problem spending the money the time in the gym the right diet but if I am not going to keep at least some of the gains I cannot handle that. Is there anyone out there that has had some good gains and said that enough for me. and retained those gains that. please let me know????????????????

sniper320 is offline Member
    you can keep almost everything you gain if you work hard enough.

gaa9679572 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the good guy
    i have also read every bit of knowledge on steroids possible.
    I call bullshit

Bull shit you can keep gains or bullshit????

Bull shit you can keep gains or bullshit????

No bro, I called bull shit when you said that you've read every bit of knowledge on steroids possible. That just made me laugh, it hit me right on the funny bone, you might say.... Anyway, if you HAVE read everything on steroids and fitness and health and proper eating habits and proper PCT, then you would know that keeping gains is all about YOU and your diet and if you run a proper PCT and if you consistently try to keep your gains. Its all up to the individual.

I just re-read your first post. It sounds like you have a lot of your ducks in a row and are willing to do all the things neccisary to keep gains off of your first few cycles. I think you will do just fine once you acquire more knowledge about PCT.. if you feel you have enough knowledge on this subject, than I belive, judging from your first post, that you will retain most if not all of your gains from your first few cycles. This is my conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    you can keep almost everything you gain if you work hard enough.

Although i entirely agree with the idea, I must say that the way you presented it is not entirely true....I have a buddy who did not run PCT after his first two cycles and the guy is a work HORSE.. He is currently and was back then. Very good work ethic in the gym. Worked out very hard right up through the end of his cycle and on to his next one.. Did he keep his gains from the gear.....hell nope. Its all about PCT if you want to keep your gains, imo. and working hard like you said, but first PCT

anybody else???

ExSciGuy is offline Junior Member
    I think he needs to keep in mind what he's running also. It'll be easier to keep gains with some drugs than others. Seems to me there still is a lot of research to be done.

i am not tring to say that i have read every thing or know everything sorry if it came out like that i have read that people like youself say that with proper pct that you will keep yuor gains but i have heard other people say that know matter what you do you cannot mantain growth when your body has 300% more test then normal witch make sense but i also know that once you have it it is alittle easier to mantain.so i am tring to see if any one out there has keep so good gains while off the sause for a long period of time.i am just looking for answers i think we all have the same goal in mind some just a little further down the road.

anybody else

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not tring to say that i have read every thing or know everything sorry if it came out like that i have read that people like youself say that with proper pct that you will keep yuor gains but i have heard other people say that know matter what you do you cannot mantain growth when your body has 300% more test then normal witch make sense but i also know that once you have it it is alittle easier to mantain.so i am tring to see if any one out there has keep so good gains while off the sause for a long period of time.i am just looking for answers i think we all have the same goal in mind some just a little further down the road.
    consistency is key with everything. dieting, working out, etc...don't get me wrong, PCT is absolutley paramount. when you've brought your natural test levels back up to par, it's up to the diet and the training to maintain what you've gained. The enormous amount of test helps sysnthesize more protein which in turn makes the muscles recover from workouts and grow. So, if you do proper PCT and restore you test levels to normal, stay intense in the gym and maintain a good diet there's no doubt you can maintain the majority of what you've gained. Here's a catch though, I don't think that you will be able to keep the gains that put you beyond your genetic structue. If you're a guy with a smaller frame and weigh a ton, my guess is that you're boyond your genetic structure. Does that make sense.

That makes alot of sense thanks for the input. have you guys seen the anniversary
    edition of pumping iron except for lou frigno they all look like a bunch of old fat guys.wonder if they stoped working out completly. frank zane still looks great wonder if he still cycles???

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are cycleing way over your genetic potential then you will loose the gains you stop cycleing.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    it depends.
    age,body type,nutrition,genetics...........
    aas type,pct type...............
    example from nandrolone ,metenolone,stanozolol ,boldelone
    you can retain good portion.
    but from test,tren ,driol well............
    it depend mass gained,a lot,small gain......

a lot of people dont start useing gear until they feel they have reached there genetic potential.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    ????????????????
    Well if you believe all those adds you also believe that we went into Iraq for WMD's, then because of al queda, then because of saddam, and now for democracy... instead of oil. Those were all adds too. Anyhow, yes you can keep gains. You mention all those guys in their 60's and wonder why they are fat? They are 60+ years old... Goes to show you diet, rest, and excersize are more important than steroids .

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    There is no truth, everybody has a different body - My advice to you is try it. Do a little cycle and don't go crazy. I haven't been around this board in a long time but tonight, I am back in the game. A cycle's results all depends on what you want to do and how much effort you want to make - As for you keeping gains, Juice isn't a quick fix, it's like lifting and taking care of yourself, it's a lifestyle. If you were to stop eating right and working out would you keep your gains? Probably not. Either you're in or you'r not. Yeah, a cycle will help you improve your strength and body qualities if done right, but if not you can wind up screwing yourself in the long run. Nobody knows everything, that's what I though way back when and I was far from the truth. Like I said, you want my honest answer, try it - a small cycle and go from there. Good luck, H

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    a lot of people dont start useing gear until they feel they have reached there genetic potential.
    People should wait until genetic potential is met... but they dont. People should wait until they are at an age to start... but they dont.

I do believe steroids can get you to your genetic potential quicker...

Thread Information