Caz84 is offline Junior Member

Post Cycle critique please!

Hey,
    This is set to be my next cycle, which i will be starting in a couple of weeks. But first i just wanted peoples opinions.... So fire away!

Week 1: Test. Enanthate 2000mg/week, Arimidex 0.5mg/day, and Nolvadex 10mg/day.

Week 2-15: Test. Enanthate 1000mg/week, Arimidex 0.5mg/day, and Nolvadex 10mg/day.

Week 16-17: Arimidex 0.5mg/day, and Nolvadex 10mg/day.

Week 18-21: Arimidex 0.5mg/day, Nolvadex 40mg/day, Clomid 100mg/day, and Clenbuterol 60mcg/day.

Also during this cycle, i will be taking 500iu HCG every four days from the beginning of the cycle up until the end of week 16.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    I would stack another AAS with the Test E.......
    Like EQ or DECA ...... maybe lower the Test E at about 800mg and add EQ or DECA 400mg/week

IMO

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    id say also u`ll not c any difference between 750 mg & 1000mg /w & if u wanna kick start it use dbol or test prop

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, if you've cycled at that dosage of Test in the past, then you know it's cool... hit it up. Otherwise, yeah, 800mgs (or 750mg) is good... AI are hard on the lipid profile, but if you stick to the gram-a-week protocol it's warranted. If you lower it a bit, try the SERM alone. Also, I don't know if Arimidex is needed during PCT. A little estrogen's okay, especially in the right areas. I agree with Bolin, you could add another compound, like EQ and get gains of that gram-a-week proposed cycle without the extra risk. It'd be kind of wise to keep your test dosage to a volume that you could use a SERM only. If you have to use an AI, well, you may as well use Tren or something. Cause you're already going to be suppressing the benefits of estrogen. If you use EQ, maybe 600mg a week. It's not going to have any sides that I know of... and it will help your gains, and your appetite. Good luck.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    i would also add another compound to this.

Thread Information