IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member

Recently started first cycle.

I started my first cycle.
    I am running a 10 week cycle of:

500 mg test E
    10 mg Nolva

I am also keeping letro handy just incase.
    ANd ill be running nolva/clomid for pct.

I am taking 2 shots a week at 250 mg each. Now my first shot I freaked and stuck it in a little to fast. ( a little jumpy with needles).
    but it worked , I drove quite a ways to my friends house that night and the seccond I got out of my car I had the most annoying pain in my ass.... Like there was something in my butt cheek. Second one went better, switched up where I shot though. I have heard 3-4 weeks on significant gains, but what do you guys think, when should I be expecting to see gains?

I am so damn anxious, Ill tell you what since the second i stuck myself I have been so ****ing motivatted to go to the gym and I bust my ass when I'm thier, and I eat better. I am feelin a little sick today, I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
    I havent been using creatine, but will that help my gains at all? Or is it just going to add water wieght?

I'll let you guys know how it goes, real sooped up thanks for all the help...

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    you should start to see the gains really kick in around week 4 or 5. at least it's been that way for me. and it's normal to have pain from test injections. creatine wouldn't hurt. keep up the motivation, just wait till that junk really kicks in! and eat!

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianGodMan
    I started my first cycle.
    I am running a 10 week cycle of:

500 mg test E
    10 mg Nolva

I am also keeping letro handy just incase.
    ANd ill be running nolva/clomid for pct.

I am taking 2 shots a week at 250 mg each. Now my first shot I freaked and stuck it in a little to fast. ( a little jumpy with needles).
    but it worked , I drove quite a ways to my friends house that night and the seccond I got out of my car I had the most annoying pain in my ass.... Like there was something in my butt cheek. Second one went better, switched up where I shot though. I have heard 3-4 weeks on significant gains, but what do you guys think, when should I be expecting to see gains?

I am so damn anxious, Ill tell you what since the second i stuck myself I have been so ****ing motivatted to go to the gym and I bust my ass when I'm thier, and I eat better. I am feelin a little sick today, I dont know if that has anything to do with it.
    I havent been using creatine, but will that help my gains at all? Or is it just going to add water wieght?

I'll let you guys know how it goes, real sooped up thanks for all the help...
    That all depends on your diet/training. You can do AS and eat like sh** and gain like 2 lbs in a 10 week cycle. AS is not a magic pill, so diet/training is the key. That's why it's reinforced here over and over. IMO, diet/training has to be in check before AS usage b/c its the foundation that you build on. If you have a somewhat foundation, the rest of the structure will be shaky as well.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I understand that. I am by no means claiming to have a perfect diet, but a month and a half ago when I started researching about AS I did what I had to do to get my diet more on track, and like I said it's been damn good since the juice got in me. I figure if im going to go thorugh all the shit to do AS I may as well do it right you know? I am definetly eating alot. I am trying to bulk up, which is normally pretty easy for me if I eat good even without AS, it's the not eating after my cycle to cut that worries me. But I'm looking at something like t3, but not sure yet.

Thread Information