Thread: Prop pain

mukkler is offline Junior Member

Prop pain

Hi

I dont understand this.

I Injected 2ml (100mg/ml) right leg, hurt pretty much, could walk but had problem working out.

I also injected 0,5ml left DELT not much pain, injected 0,75ml + 1ml b12 right delt even less pain. Injected 0,75ml + 1ml B12 left glute, a bit sore when sitting but surely not enough to keep me from working out.

Then this happened yesterday

This was my day yesterday
    Working out 16.00-17.00 (LEGS + BICEPS) took the shot at 20.00 in LEFT LEG 0,75ml + 1ml B12... Woke up this morning had alot of pain, stretched a little did some squats without weight to get blood going. Went to work. A few hours later i could barely walk! Had to go home!

I injected according to spotinjections.com about 7-8" above my knee, the strange thing is that the sorenes in that area isnt so bad... But i have extreme pain where the muscle attach to the knee/joint (7-8" below where i injected")

I dont understand... if you can tell me what i did wrong please do and why i have most pain just above my knee?!?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You did nothing wrong.Welcome to the wonderful world of Prop.

Once in awhile,I'll catch a bad shot.Get used to it.The more experienced you become.You'll encounter unique problems.Just part of the game.

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I love prop shots in the quad. smooth as silk. the prop pain dosen't bother me much at all, actually, I kinda like it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I've learn to enjoy the Prop pain a bit....it reminds me i'm on cycle and to eat right and get to the gym!!

Pain is my friend.

MJ

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no need for prop pain. cut the shit with oil

Thread Information