soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Injecting more than one shot

I just wanted to know if its okay to inject more than on shot of gear through a single syringe? Example: Like a shot of Deca and Eq in the same syringe so you dont have to use so many needles every time you inject. Is there any combinations of gear that you shouldnt mix together if you can draw 2 cc's of seperate gear into one syringe?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yes..sure you can mix your gear in the same syringe.

~Pinnacle~

Is there any combinations that you should not? Like winny with Deca because one is waterbased. Also since you cannot draw air into the second vial that you are trying to get gear from, is there any tricks so you dont get so many air bubbles in the second drawing or just put it in and draw back with out worrying about any air bubbles getting in?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    Is there any combinations that you should not? Like winny with Deca because one is waterbased. Also since you cannot draw air into the second vial that you are trying to get gear from, is there any tricks so you dont get so many air bubbles in the second drawing or just put it in and draw back with out worrying about any air bubbles getting in?
    Some ppl don't like to mix winny and an oil based drug together.I never had a problem though.

Just draw back out of each vial,and tap the syringe when finished to get excess air out.You understand what I mean?

~Pinnacle~

Yeah I understand. What I mean though is you know how you draw back air before you put the syringe in the first vial so you can realse the air once its in the vial and then it makes the suction. What do dyou do for the second vial? Just draw back I guess and tap the syringe once the syringe is filled from the second vial right?

No problems with mixing oil and water based gear. IMO I wouldn't inject anymore than 3cc at a specific site. Always make sure to rotate injection sites to minimize scar tissue. 2nd vial....just draw back on the syringe. You'll meet a little resistance but pull back to your measured amount.

Pinnacle I see what you mean thanks bro.

Ok thanks 01dragonslayer I see what you mean appreciate it.

chest6 is offline Banned
    sure you can. Not a problem just dont go crazy with it..4ccs or anything. I would stay below 2.5 or 3

snog_usmc is offline New Member
    Use a third sealed and sterilized vial to mix in the proportions you want, 10cc of Alpha and 10cc of Bravo to get 10 doses of 2cc of each.

Thread Information