Fozaldo is offline Associate Member

How shal I take these doses?

I am about to start 650mg/wk test400 and 300mg/week norma deca .
    Injecting twice a week that would be 1.6ml test400 and 1.5ml deca.
    Is it safe to inject 3.1ml in one go?
    Can I just inject both lots into the same ass cheek seperately?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fozaldo
    3mL in one shot is fine, especially if you're doing an ass shot. I've shot 3mL's in smaller muscle groups with no problems plenty of times. Just load them both up into the same barrel and shoot in one shot.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    WTF?
    I would break it into bi-weekly shots .8 test and .75 deca(hard to judge but just get close). Two 1.5 ml shots will def cause less irritation than one big one, and also I believe that E and Cyp should both be injected bi weekly any how.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    first of all bro.....if you are using t400, 650mg is not enough. that would break down to only about 300mg/wk of cyp and 300mg/wk of test e, and the prop is insignificant cause of the small dosage t400 has of it. you should really bump it up to 800mg/wk of t400. splitting twice per week. 1 cc on monday, and the other cc on thursday.

also, is the deca you are using 300mg/ml? if so, why wouldnt you just do 1.5cc per week split up on the same days as the t400? so you would be getting about 450mg/week, which is about what one needs of deca.

each shot, on each of those two days, should have 3/4cc of deca, and 1cc of t400. not alot to shoot anywhere on your body. just dont shoot the t400 too high in the ass. it will hurt bad. shoot it mid cheek.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    first of all bro.....if you are using t400, 650mg is not enough. that would break down to only about 300mg/wk of cyp and 300mg/wk of test e, and the prop is insignificant cause of the small dosage t400 has of it. you should really bump it up to 800mg/wk of t400. splitting twice per week. 1 cc on monday, and the other cc on thursday.

also, is the deca you are using 300mg/ml? if so, why wouldnt you just do 1.5cc per week split up on the same days as the t400? so you would be getting about 450mg/week, which is about what one needs of deca.

each shot, on each of those two days, should have 3/4cc of deca, and 1cc of t400. not alot to shoot anywhere on your body. just dont shoot the t400 too high in the ass. it will hurt bad. shoot it mid cheek.
    Those doses are fine, once the esters gone it's test. The prop will be gone before the next injecting, but what can you do when your using t400

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Those doses are fine, once the esters gone it's test. The prop will be gone before the next injecting, but what can you do when your using t400

JohnnyB
    exactly right on the prop. its worthless in t400. as it basically is in sust as well. why they even add it, i have no idea.

I'm using 650mg/week t400 and 300mg/week deca, I dont see a problem with the amounts, please tell me if I'm wrong.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I'm using 650mg/week t400 and 300mg/week deca, I dont see a problem with the amounts, please tell me if I'm wrong.
    Read JohnnyB's post bro, I think the Test is fine myself, I would bump the deca to 400mg/wk, but that is me.JMO

as i stated, imo and experience, 300 mg/wk of cyp or test e isnt enough to accomplish your goals. and deca also isnt enough, imo and experience. 400mg/wk of deca is a good minimum.

i've done cycles for many many years and need/like the multiple compounds. for novices, however, t400 isnt a good deal for them, as they dont need the multiple compounds. and you need to intake at least 400mg/week of each in order to get the full benefits out of it. so what that boils down to is 800mg/wk of this stuff in order to get the full benefits out of it. which will get you close to the 400mg/wk of both cyp and e.

if i were you, i would just get test e and run it at 500mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk. you would love the results alot.

i'm not flaming bro, i'm just trying to help you out based on experience.
    p.s. i am currently running t400 and deca 300. i run 1200mg/wk of t4 (564mg/wk of cyp and the same for test e). and 600mg/wk of deca 300.

I should probably mention this is only my second cycle.
    My first cycle was 500mg/wk sust. The mg of the esters are added up in sust so I shot 2 amps a week to achieve 500. I thought the same applied to t400 in that I need 650mg per week in total of all the esters, I can up the deca no probs I guess. I know your not flaming bro I appreciate your input

I should probably mention this is only my second cycle.
    My first cycle was 500mg/wk sust. The mg of the esters are added up in sust so I shot 2 amps a week to achieve 500. I thought the same applied to t400 in that I need 650mg per week in total of all the esters, I can up the deca no probs I guess. I know your not flaming bro I appreciate your input
    its just difficult with t400. you want to get the full benefit out of something when doing it, and when you have a blend like this, it takes alot to achieve that. not to mention, that denkall's product is very effective but a little underdosed. so in reality you are only going to get about 175mg from each of the two compounds instead of 188mg. i personally love the stuff, but i also inject alot more than most. i'm just suggesting what should be done in order to accomplish what you want to accomplish.

its just difficult with t400. you want to get the full benefit out of something when doing it, and when you have a blend like this, it takes alot to achieve that. not to mention, that denkall's product is very effective but a little underdosed. so in reality you are only going to get about 175mg from each of the two compounds instead of 188mg. i personally love the stuff, but i also inject alot more than most. i'm just suggesting what should be done in order to accomplish what you want to accomplish.
    Thanks for your help masterdbol I will rethink my strategy

Thread Information