breaker7 is offline New Member

Eq only /first cycle/need advice

the article i read was on bodybuilding.com by bigcat,the cycle was a 12 week cycle with Eq 400mg from 1-12,winny 6-12 25-50mg eod and proviron 7-12.

is this a good first cycle? this guy on bb.com knows his shit
    would test En be better?

Please let me know,thanks guys

boardhead is offline Associate Member
    i personally dont like test and am on an EQ only cycle now

400mg/wk for 12 weeks
    PCT with Novla/trib/creatine/no2

i am in week 6 and loving every minute.

2 shots per week.

good 1st IMO

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    when I first started learning about anabolics big cat's stuff was the very first I read... let me tell you it's not the greatest advice... he had a few interesting ideas but all and all I don't agree with most of his stuff... anyways you would be better off with the cycle you mentioned with 500mg Test E included but you can try it without... I personally don't like how aggressive I get on Test but it sure makes me grow!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I am gonna have to go against the flow here, I love test and think it is the basis for every good cycle that I have seen. I believe that he is trying to recommend compounds that are not as supressive on the HTPA here, but the fact is your natural test production will begin to taper off. Test is not only vital in the role of gaining and maintaining muscle tissue, but vital in our well being, a cycle without at least replace ment doses of test is inviting mood swings, depression, loss of libido and a whole host of other wonderful side effects. And his timing is all off on this if he was to convince you that you don't need test(despite your body producing it naturally)you would really need to tune your compound durations on that cycle.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote From Hooker's Profile on EQ

Eq will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone, so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    If you decide to go with the EQ only....don't forget a full course of PCT bro!

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    1-13 test e 500mg week
    1-12 EQ 400mg week

Thats what I would recommend as you probably allready have the EQ. If not just go with test e for 12 weeks

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breaker7
    the article i read was on bodybuilding.com by bigcat,the cycle was a 12 week cycle with Eq 400mg from 1-12,winny 6-12 25-50mg eod and proviron 7-12.

would test En be better?

What is the reasoning with the proviron?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This being his first cycle, he only needs one compound. I think it should be test, that's what I'd do, but I wouldn't stack on the first cycle.

BigCat has book knowledge, as far as I know he's never used gear, unless that's changed in the last year. Book knowledge and real life experience are miles apart.

Bro you're going to do what you want to do, we all do. What I would suggest is keep it simple, stick to the basics, don't try and accomplish 2 things in 1 cycle. Concentrate on 1 goal and if you get 2 things from 1 cycle, it's a plus, like adding muscle and losing fat, when all you were trying to do is gain lean muscle mass.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    What is the reasoning with the proviron?
    The old school of though was that winny and proviron combined would have an effect on SHBP (I probably got the letters wrong, but it has to do with free test, if I remember right), which would give you more free test in your system. It's been a long time since I've read up on this so I may get some of it wrong. The last thing I remember reading, is that it doesn't work like we thought it did, so you don't hear much about it, cause it's been debunked.

BC may have another reason, but that was the old school of thought

JohnnyB

SpiderRico is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    This being his first cycle, he only needs one compound. I think it should be test, that's what I'd do, but I wouldn't stack on the first cycle.

BigCat has book knowledge, as far as I know he's never used gear, unless that's changed in the last year. Book knowledge and real life experience are miles apart.

Bro you're going to do what you want to do, we all do. What I would suggest is keep it simple, stick to the basics, don't try and accomplish 2 things in 1 cycle. Concentrate on 1 goal and if you get 2 things from 1 cycle, it's a plus, like adding muscle and losing fat, when all you were trying to do is gain lean muscle mass.

JohnnyB
    spoken like a true pro great post JB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    The old school of though was that winny and proviron combined would have an effect on SHBP (I probably got the letters wrong, but it has to do with free test, if I remember right), which would give you more free test in your system. It's been a long time since I've read up on this so I may get some of it wrong. The last thing I remember reading, is that it doesn't work like we thought it did, so you don't hear much about it, cause it's been debunked.

BC may have another reason, but that was the old school of thought

JohnnyB
    Yeah, not all old school is good or bad for that matter... I know AI's like arimidex and letro anecdotally free up Sex Hormone Binding Globulin(SHBG), I know winstrol does as well as proviron. But this guy is not even taking test and once on eq/winny will not have any free test anyway. I think in your other post you suggest test, I would too and then proviron could act to suppress aromitase as well as have an effect on SHBG.

The old school of though was that winny and proviron combined would have an effect on SHBP (I probably got the letters wrong, but it has to do with free test, if I remember right), which would give you more free test in your system. It's been a long time since I've read up on this so I may get some of it wrong. The last thing I remember reading, is that it doesn't work like we thought it did, so you don't hear much about it, cause it's been debunked.[QUOTE]

yeah that is exactly what big cat is saying johnny B.Im just trying to be safe,and i didnt buy anything yet i have just been researching Test and Eq on the web and reading books,i thought that actual knowledge would help me more thats why im here.

your gains whether bulky or lean depinds on your diet so test En would be ok to add lean gains,is this correct to some extent?

your gains whether bulky or lean depinds on your diet so test En would be ok to add lean gains,is this correct to some extent?
    That is right to a huge extent. Test/deca can be used for lean gains...

ok thats what i thought thanks alot man

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Prop wpould make a great 1st Cycle if you can handle the frequent shots. If not, go with enenthate or cyp. Try EQ down the road if you choose.

But most of all stay safe and remember this is a marathon not a sprint! All this takes time and dedication.

MJ

test prop was my first choice but i dont think i would be able to handle all the shots,so i went with Eq but i will listen to the guys that know there shit and i will go with test En,thanks alot guys

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    proviron can give strength.

skeeterman is offline New Member
    just like to add. i did the eq, prov. cycle and didnt use test. completley shut down around week eight. thought girlfriend was going to leave me. just like shooting pool with a rope. not fun. add some test and you will be happy

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member

would test En be better?

people who claim to make gains from eq claim 2 things; increased vascularity and increased appetite. if this is what you want I would think there would be a non-steroid alternative

Thread Information