Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727

    Which cycle is better for someone who wants to avoid hairloss

    Test e 500mgs wks 1-13
    EQ 400mgs wks 1-12
    finnasteride ED

    or

    Test e 750mgs wks 1-13
    finnasteride ED


    let me know what you think

  2. #2
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    bump

  3. #3
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    B... they both are gonna be hell on your scalp tho

  4. #4
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Either one bro...if your predisposed for MPB you might experience some hair loss regardless.

    ~Pinnacle~

  5. #5
    oswaldosalcedo's Avatar
    oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Test e 500mgs wks 1-13
    EQ 400mgs wks 1-12
    finnasteride ED

    or

    Test e 750mgs wks 1-13
    finnasteride ED


    let me know what you think
    nandrolone ,boldelone the best in that regard.
    and avodart (dutasteride) plus nizoral is fine!.

    but like said pinnacle:
    if your predisposed for MPB you might experience some hair loss regardless.

  6. #6
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    I would take 2.5 mgs finastride (5mg Proscar in half) ed on amounts of test over 500mgs. That's what I have been doing at 700mgs each week of prop. No hair loss whatsover. Dutastride works even better. Inhibiting 5-alpha reductase (5-ar) is the key. 5-ar is what converts test into DHT. If you eliminate the process before it starts, no DHT or very little is converted.

    If you're subject to MPB, like most men, you must take prevention methods or you will lose your hair much faster on juice . No way around that. IMO, test + finastride is the best option. Oral turanibol or Anavar is a another good choice but you just won't get the strength and size of test.

  7. #7
    The Juggernaut's Avatar
    The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    I would take 2.5 mgs finastride (5mg Proscar in half) ed on amounts of test over 500mgs. That's what I have been doing at 700mgs each week of prop. No hair loss whatsover. Dutastride works even better. Inhibiting 5-alpha reductase (5-ar) is the key. 5-ar is what converts test into DHT. If you eliminate the process before it starts, no DHT or very little is converted.

    If you're subject to MPB, like most men, you must take prevention methods or you will lose your hair much faster on juice . No way around that. IMO, test + finastride is the best option. Oral turanibol or Anavar is a another good choice but you just won't get the strength and size of test.
    So which would you prefer finastride or dutastride while lets say...running a test bdol cycle?

  8. #8
    Seattle Junk's Avatar
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sea-town (upper left USA)
    Posts
    3,010
    Dutastride, it's even more effective. Finastride still works great though. Is there any research chem places selling dutastride?

  9. #9
    The Juggernaut's Avatar
    The Juggernaut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Dutastride, it's even more effective. Finastride still works great though. Is there any research chem places selling dutastride?
    You should be able to find it on most online pharmacy sites (the ones that do not sell anabolics)...I know of one OP if that is what you are asking? it goes for around 13.50 for a strip of 10 .5mg pills. kinda expensive but im sure it is worth it.

  10. #10
    Presidential Muscle's Avatar
    Presidential Muscle is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    123
    Hey you can go to www.medicalwellness.com and they are haveing a research done on Avodart (Duta) and you can get it there.

  11. #11
    STEVO 47 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    nandrolone ,boldelone the best in that regard.
    and avodart (dutasteride) plus nizoral is fine!.

    but like said pinnacle:
    if your predisposed for MPB you might experience some hair loss regardless.
    Nizoral is what I'm using now, seems to be doing great. I could'nt
    believe a topical solution would accually work like that but so far
    so good.

  12. #12
    oswaldosalcedo's Avatar
    oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    nandrolone,boldelone the best in that regard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    and avodart (dutasteride) plus nizoral is fine! (R)

    but like said pinnacle:
    if your predisposed for MPB you might experience some hair loss regardless.

  13. #13
    robkesl's Avatar
    robkesl is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,034
    now if your not predisposed to mpb. would you still get hair loss?

  14. #14
    boardhead's Avatar
    boardhead is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    257
    just do the EQ at 400mg/wk for 12 weeks.

  15. #15
    Presidential Muscle's Avatar
    Presidential Muscle is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    123
    If you want Avodart. I messed up the website earlerier its www.medicalwellnesscenter.com follow the Avodart links and fill out a form to get a prescription and you will be set with that.
    I have used it for 5 months and you get a six month prescription or 6 refills whatever you decide, but its a good idea to have some on hand.

  16. #16
    thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    317
    Quote Originally Posted by Presidential Muscle
    If you want Avodart. I messed up the website earlerier its www.medicalwellnesscenter.com follow the Avodart links and fill out a form to get a prescription and you will be set with that.
    I have used it for 5 months and you get a six month prescription or 6 refills whatever you decide, but its a good idea to have some on hand.
    or not. paying $50 for a consult is gay and just as illegal as anything else, if it ever comes down to it.

    i know 5 places off the top of my head where you can get dutasteride. one is even legal and less than $1/dose.

  17. #17
    oswaldosalcedo's Avatar
    oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,102
    Quote Originally Posted by robkesl
    now if your not predisposed to mpb. would you still get hair loss?
    something, like me.
    i loss very little.

  18. #18
    Cuttup's Avatar
    Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    1,604
    start your proscar and Rogaine now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •