Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

Red face how much to gain mass???

how much should i raise my calories during a cycle? i plan on going on abombs for 4 weeks followed by test prop for 10 weeks (5th cycle), and want to make sure i have everything in line. im 5'7, 190lbs with around 10% bf, have been training seriously for 5 years. i get sufficient rest, quality workouts 5 times a week and eat a solid diet, consuming roughly 250g protein ED and keep carbs at a steady pace, but nothing that could be considered especially high. this diet has kept me gaining little amounts of weight and strength whilst keeping bf low. but im sure this would not be enough to maximise my gains from the stronger steroids . i have done 2 testosterone cycles in the past, gained noticable size and strength and kept all muscle mass, but the most weight ive ever put on was with my 1st course (deca /dbol ) and even then it was only 7 or 8 pounds (the total was more like 12 lbs, but lost some water). i dont want to waste my time, money and risk my health if my diet is off, anyone got any quick advice? or would i be best going on the diet forum? cheers guys

alo5603 is offline Member
    i would start with 500kcal above your maintenance, then up it 250kcal everytime your body stops gaining.

alo

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks buddy, will do

alo5603 is offline Member
    no prob, happy to help.

alo

Thread Information