tallyjuice is offline Member

Calling Out author L. REA

I just finished reading the cycle outline from "Chemical Muscle Enhancement" after completely reading "Building the Perfect Beast". I know, I read them out of order. How does he go from advocating longer cycles in his first book to explaining in detail the importance of short cycles in his second book? I liked the idea of trying one of his shorter cycles from BTPB, but I think this just shot a hole in his credibility.

anyone understand this change of direction?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tallyjuice
    I just finished reading the cycle outline from "Chemical Muscle Enhancement" after completely reading "Building the Perfect Beast". I know, I read them out of order. How does he go from advocating longer cycles in his first book to explaining in detail the importance of short cycles in his second book? I liked the idea of trying one of his shorter cycles from BTPB, but I think this just shot a hole in his credibility.

Obviously as the infomation he receives changes, his theories change.

Just like any science/pseudo-science... when a better or more pertinent method is discovered/proven...it replaces the previous theory.

I agree, but a complete contradiction?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    His ideas sux, he wouldn't answer vets question when he has a forum dedicated to him on a board I was a mod at. He always answered the question by, saying you need to read my book, BTPB at the time. Then once all the vets read his book and started asking question about his methods, he wouldn't answer the questions ans suddenly couldn't post anymore. I can't respect someone that won't answer as to why they recommend what they do. It seemed like he was just trying to sale his book more then have dialog with vets of our community. Beware of know it alls that won't answer questions about their methods or all book knowledge with no real world experience.

His slin with no carbs, is dangerous to say the lest, using deca and other long ester for 4 weeks at high doses, doesn't make sense either. It takes 5-6 weeks for deca to reach peak blood levels, he say stop it in 4, so you never reach peak levels.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    His ideas sux, he wouldn't answer vets question when he has a forum dedicated to him on a board I was a mod at. He always answered the question by, saying you need to read my book, BTPB at the time. Then once all the vets read his book and started asking question about his methods, he wouldn't answer the questions ans suddenly couldn't post anymore. I can't respect someone that won't answer as to why they recommend what they do. It seemed like he was just trying to sale his book more then have dialog with vets of our community. Beware of know it alls that won't answer questions about their methods or all book knowledge with no real world experience.

His slin with no carbs, is dangerous to say the lest, using deca and other long ester for 4 weeks at high doses, doesn't make sense either. It takes 5-6 weeks for deca to reach peak blood levels, he say stop it in 4, so you never reach peak levels.

JohnnyB

See, this is the shit I'm talking about. Could you please tell me the name of that board?

please!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

JB you are so correct on this - the man advocates dangerous theories

I think that L.Rea is simply wrong about alot of things, and that he got very lucky to have gained the amount of credibility he has regarding Anabolics. As far as his refusal to open a meaningful dialogue with vets (or mods) on any specific board or another, frankly I feel basically that most vets and mods (on 99% of the boards) fall into the same category as him...they're basically wrong about alot of things and are lucky to have the credibility that they have. The latter is why I turn down numerous mod spots, or resign from them, and will have no interaction on Vet or invite-only forums/boards ...it's just not a group I wish to be associated with(for the most part, and of course there are exceptions). I prefer my interactinos to be with the "average" members of boards (people who aren't staff, vets, mods, etc...), not the self-proclaimed aristocracy (Vets/Mods, etc...). So in that respect, I can understand L.Rea's actions...but that doesn't make him any more credible, regarding his theories on AAS.
    Last edited by Property of Steroid.com; 10-08-2005 at 10:39 AM.

Thread Information