Thread: Motivation

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member

Motivation

How do you guys get motivated to train when your back to your natural self ?I feel like shit all the time and the clomid makes me a pussy.

Me on Juice: I am an animal, I can train all day, I lift heavier than anyone else, I'm the king, all I can think about is training. Move aside jerk I am deadlifting here.

Me off Juice: I'll go tomorrow, Ya... I could use the extra rest from that last workout. Wow ... that heavy ... I wonder if I can lift it, better not try, do some lighter stuff for now.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    you sound like my friend and that attitude pisses me off why would you stop going you dont lose your strenth completely after a cycle and the more you work at it after a cycle the better you can keep your gains and strength continuting to go to the gym after a cycle is all part of pct why stop so you have to start from scratch agian once your back on i think thats pointless

I never said I stopped. I just don't have that animal instinct and 10x normal levels of test in my body. It's a mind fight to go to the gym. When I am on gear you can't get me outta there.

i know i eat better and watch what i eat closer while on gear but my animal instinct is always there and never goes away im just stronger and lift heavier while on

Oh man, you gotta feel a difference.
    While on I can do like 3-4 exercises with extreme weight and recover between each fine. I can do each 100%.

While off I do 1 or 2 and I'm burnt. I can't lift as much and it takes forever to recover, I had forgotten that muscle soreness existed. All these nagging joint pains come back that I had forgotten about.

I'm still lifting more than just about everyone in the gym, I just wanted to know if anyone had any tips on recovery and motivation.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    My wife loves me on Clomid, I guess I become more in touch with my feminine side(read as become like a bitch). Plus I don't want to fvck 10 times a day and I think this makes her happy(we are married after all). As far as tips for working out bro after it's over, that is one of the toughest things to do IMO-but I ususally start pointing my focus towards getting ready fro the next cycle, and I know I am not going to go on fat and sloppy so I better bust my ass, or it will be longer before my next cycle. But I friggin love gear so this is my motivation.

Ya, my sex drive is normal.
    Oh and I enjoyed shopping yesterday with my girlfriend. WTF !!!

Next thing I know I will be enrolled in dance classes or something.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You start watchin Oprah and yer srewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    i am a little different than most on this board. during my "off cycle" i still take 250mg/wk of test. so i really never "cycle". and the small dose during the off cycle is enough to keep me going throughout and i never lose my "edge".

but all and all, its in your mind bro. you have to have that burning desire whether you are on or off, to continue to do what you were doing. you have to WANT it. you have to WANT to be big. nobody,nor no substance can give you what you need, as far as this is concerned. it does help in it, but its up to you to make that life changing decision to work through those times.

just make the decision bro, and go with it. your mind controls everything the body can and will do.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    i am a little different than most on this board. during my "off cycle" i still take 250mg/wk of test. so i really never "cycle".
    EXACTLY MY BROTHER!!!.....F that 2 steps forward,one step back nonsense.Life's too short for that shit!

~Pinnacle~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Needle_Newb
    How do you guys get motivated to train when your back to your natural self ?I feel like shit all the time and the clomid makes me a pussy.

Me on Juice: I am an animal, I can train all day, I lift heavier than anyone else, I'm the king, all I can think about is training. Move aside jerk I am deadlifting here.

Me off Juice: I'll go tomorrow, Ya... I could use the extra rest from that last workout. Wow ... that heavy ... I wonder if I can lift it, better not try, do some lighter stuff for now.
    The classic physiocological addiction. I know what you mean bro, but I still train hard year-round on and off cycle.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    EXACTLY MY BROTHER!!!.....F that 2 steps forward,one step back nonsense.Life's too short for that shit!

~Pinnacle~
    i think you and i have been the only two on this board with our way of thinking. but oh well, its worked for me for many years. and its obviously worked for you too.

[QUOTE=MASTERDBOL
    but all and all, its in your mind bro. you have to have that burning desire whether you are on or off, to continue to do what you were doing. you have to WANT it. you have to WANT to be big. nobody,nor no substance can give you what you need, as far as this is concerned. it does help in it, but its up to you to make that life changing decision to work through those times.

just make the decision bro, and go with it. your mind controls everything the body can and will do.[/QUOTE]

AMEN BROTHER that is one of the best phrases i have seen in a long time thank you for that

Thread Information