cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy HOW TO SToP THE PAIN???

I am currently 2 weeks in on a 75/mg eod tren /prop combo. I have taken prop before and am fully aware the injects are more painful, and consider myself to have a very high tolerance for pain. This stuff is killing me, I even bought some sterile oil to mix it with and it hasn't really helped. I shot in my thigh 2 days ago and could hardly put pressure on my foot this morning. Any suggestions on what I could do areGREATLY appreciated!!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I am on those 2 along with eq with prop and tren a ed. I hit the quad yesterday and I'm looking for a leg transplant. Only thing you can do is use warm compress and massage. Maybe some advil too.
    Quote Originally Posted by cFIRES670
    I am currently 2 weeks in on a 75/mg eod tren/prop combo. I have taken prop before and am fully aware the injects are more painful, and consider myself to have a very high tolerance for pain. This stuff is killing me, I even bought some sterile oil to mix it with and it hasn't really helped. I shot in my thigh 2 days ago and could hardly put pressure on my foot this morning. Any suggestions on what I could do areGREATLY appreciated!!

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    you mean like a heating pad? Advil kinda helps, I need some vicadin fast. Someone said V-B12 helps, was wondering if you knew?

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    a heating pad or a wet hot towel from the microwave. Not scalding hot but hot enough. i never used b-12 so i couldnt tell you. Sorry.
    Quote Originally Posted by cFIRES670
    you mean like a heating pad? Advil kinda helps, I need some vicadin fast. Someone said V-B12 helps, was wondering if you knew?

decadbal is offline Banned
    heatin never did nada for me, nor did massage, its pretty much something your gonna have to deal with.. that shit is a killer

Thread Information