oc pitbull is offline Member

How Effective Is Prop For You?

WHAT DID YOU Experiece with test prop what was your doses and how waater retention compared to other tests?

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    For one thing - if it's QV or other high BA concentration gear... I experienced tightness and pain where I injected to the point I had to walk with a limp. Other than that, it's testosterone . I personally feel it's based on the number of mg, not the ester. But that's my opinion ... after all, there are profiles for each, which i just don't get. I just don't understand why the ester makes that much of a difference.

swedes is offline Associate Member
    me neither but why else would people want to poke every day as opposed to 2 X a week.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    prop has a shorter half life, you need to make multiple injections per week to keep the test levels up

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I liked prop..

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop makes me too sore to get in a proper workout. For this reason Prop is useless to me.

PROP WITH HIGH BA SUCKS! Get quality UGL gear with a STATED BA of 2%. It won't bother you as much.

Why would you shoot prop? Because if you are doing anything else that requires ED injections, you may as well. That's why. :-)

Unoid is offline Member
    I just hit myself with some Mexican prop 100mg/ml in my delt via 30G 1/2" with a .5ml load. barely any soreness enxt day, love it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    i hate prop... the last 4 weeks of precontest its a must tho. teste.. and control your fluids..

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I hate prop also.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I do not like the prop ester... but I think in a short cycle like 8 weeker it is essential. Cut it if painful. B12 or sterile oil. I think there is less water retention and for some reason all the vets seem to think so as well...

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    i had to stop my cycle because of prop pain after 3 weeks, i just couldn't take it anymore. i was so sore i barely worked out. having said that there was a definite difference in my body, for that reason i'm about to start another prop cycle using pharm grade prop along with primo and sterile oil.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I am in week 8 of my Prop cycle of 150mgs EOD. I am eating very clean and have gone from around 195 lbs. to 210 lbs. Again that is eating clean and doing plenty of cardio. Stronger than I have ever been. By far.

Having said that the shots are no good. I was doing delts and glutes. I had to quit the delt shots as I would get a low grade fever every time I did a delt shot. I tried two different brands of prop and the same thing would happen. Glutes are still sore but no fever.

Four weeks to go and am not looking forward to quitting. Also have alot of back acne.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Was on some UG prop but now I'm on BD prop, 100mgs ed. I guess I just don't get pain from prop shots? I thought the BD prop would light me up but I get no site or day after pain at all. I take a minimum amount of armidex (.25mls) to stay dry and it's a great cycle. I have really good strength right now with no puffy look. I hate bloating.

I'm totally cool with my prop. It's relatively painless... I'm freagin hungry right after I eat. lol.
    Last edited by Two4the$$; 10-07-2005 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    I'm totally cook with my prop. It's relatively painless... I'm freagin hungry right after I eat. lol.
    Hungry like the wolf....Duran Duran, the 80's baby.....

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Was on some UG prop but now I'm on BD prop, 100mgs ed. I guess I just don't get pain from prop shots? I thought the BD prop would light me up but I get no site or day after pain at all. I take a minimum amount of armidex (.25mls) to stay dry and it's a great cycle. I have really good strength right now with no puffy look. I hate bloating.
    I just made my own prop from BD powder last week and tried a shot a couple of days ago. It is completely painless....but then again I had control over how much solvent to use.

Are the pain you guys are getting from prop strictly from UGL's, or is any of it your own homebrew?

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have used two UGL brands. Both hurt like hell the day after. VERY sore. Again, not so bad in the glutes but the soreness in my delts was crippling. And I would get a low grade fever every time I shot into the delts. With both brands.

ya i started today with 1 cc 100mgs i am goign to do that everyother day and winny 50mg ed. is that a good dosage for prop? i just really want to bloating at all.

ih ya firgot to mention how is water renteion compared to other tests and wil winny help you hav less water retntion?

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    im about to start using russian prop, anyone used this? how painful was it?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    i liked it. realtively painless and worked good. but then again I bet there are manuy russian props =)

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    im 4 weeks into a 12 week BD prop 150 eod cycle..and i love it! No water retention, solid gains, etc...ya the shots hurt sometimes, but so what...it does seem that the first couple draws hurt more than the rest of the vial...the worst is if you dont write your injection sites down and dont give enough time between sites!...other than that, suck it up man!

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i want to run tren and prop for my next cycle after this one but im worried about the pain from the prop and i dont want to miss injections since its ed and i dont have that much time everyday to hit myself working 2 jobs working out in the gym 4 days a week and training all for and 2 others so im there six days a week gets crazy

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    i want to run tren and prop for my next cycle after this one but im worried about the pain from the prop and i dont want to miss injections since its ed and i dont have that much time everyday to hit myself working 2 jobs working out in the gym 4 days a week and training all for and 2 others so im there six days a week gets crazy
    Make sure your gear has LOW BA%. You'll be fine if you do.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    im 4 weeks into a 12 week BD prop 150 eod cycle..and i love it! There is inj pain, but it's livable. Deal with it. Prop is def. my test of choice.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the only test i'll run is prop, i love the stuff. i tend to break out using cyp/enan but not with prop and i dont retain any water using prop.

Tycin... any chance you were using intermittent hCG duruing your long ester Testosterone cycles ... however not using hCG during the prop? I'm starting to wonder if it's the hCG that's causing the problem ... I think it may be overlooked since we all expect Test. to do it...?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Tycin... any chance you were using intermittent hCG duruing your long ester Testosterone cycles ... however not using hCG during the prop? I'm starting to wonder if it's the hCG that's causing the problem ... I think it may be overlooked since we all expect Test. to do it...?
    only time i ran hcg was my last cycle which was with prop lol so not hcg causing a problem for me.

Good info. Thanks. :-)

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't mind prop at all. I've made prop with 5% BA and after a few injections it dosen't bother me any more. First cycle I did I used QV prop and cyp with not much bother at all. I will also say that water retention isin't as intense with me and prop as it is with me and enth or cyp.

acerr is offline New Member
    im in my 5th week of a test prop eod,deca 300 once a week,and gh 4 i.u. per dayand so far have not put on any bloat but also have only gained 3 lbs. starting to feel a little stronger and people say im looking bigger but i dont see it this is the second cycle ive taken test prop w and both times the site is sore for at least the next 2 days my glutes were getting scar tissue build up so i started injecting in my pecs which seems to be less painful and also my triceps but that site stays sore for to long so i try to stay with the glutes and pecs

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Why does prop not cause water retention like test e or cyp? Is this the main reason why people like prop over the longer esters?

I think I got slight test fever though? I get night sweats but nothing major. Just a slightly damp pillow. I've had bad night sweats in the past where my pillow and sheets were soaked.

Prop is great because if you get sides you can just lower the dosage and they sides are gone in a day or two. Unlike enanthate where you have to ride it out for a week or two.

Thread Information