Thread: Clen Sides

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member

Clen Sides

Hey guys I have been doing some research about clen and heard that taurine should be taken along with it. If I do this will there be any other side effects?
    Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdonis
    Hey guys I have been doing some research about clen and heard that taurine should be taken along with it. If I do this will there be any other side effects?
    Thanks.

Taurine is very important to supplement when taking clen, I also suggest using benadryl and drinking more water. 2 gallons a day. You'll be pissing every 45 minutes, but it will make all the difference

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Taurine will help with potential cramping.
    Common clen sides are, cramping, shaking, insomnia, increased heart rate, increased body temp.
    Benadryl can be used every 2 weeks to keep receptors fresh and extend clen usage.

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    i heard of muscle cramps and spasms from Clen but as road dog said potasssim does help w/ this so eat ur bannas

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    if u have training some other sports can u manage when on clen ... in my case BJJ .. or would the clen affect percormance negatively?

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys I guess the best thing to do then is to take taurine and eat alot of bannanas.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    if u have training some other sports can u manage when on clen... in my case BJJ .. or would the clen affect percormance negatively?
    I have used clen and didn't have any problems with muscle cramps during sparring. Sex was a different matter. Nothing like getting a cramp in your hammy during an intense moment .
    I was using too high of a dose for my tolerance level, at the time. I won't make that mistake, again, next summer.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    my wife is going through her second cycle, this one a hell of lot high dosed. she has never had a problem with cramping. only difference i see is the shaking and temper.

chest6 is offline Banned
    my gf is taking it now and i am starting in 2 weeks..she accidentally took 40 or 60 this morning instead of 20 she "doesnt remember" she says she just has the shakes and is tense

Thread Information