SolidRock is offline Junior Member

Question ??Mix finaplix-h with vapo rub???

A friend told me you can mix finaplix with vicks vapo rub instead of dmso,, is this true??, will it still obsorb correctly????

Please help.thanks!

SolidRock is offline Junior Member
    bump

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    yikes! very doubtfull, why would you want to? dmso and phlogel aren't that hard to find. do a search for either on the net and i'm sure you'll find some.

save the vapo rub for the next time you get a cold.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    HEY BRO, THATS A NEW ONE ON ME.......but a lot of things were new to me at one time or another..........

peace bb79

CYCLEON Guest
    1. yes u can
    2. y would u want to with the number of other ways of administration?

Mike Guest
    I don't believe you can

The tren wouldn't be soluble

CYCLEON Guest
    mike I believe if prepared properly, it does in fact work but no where near the effeectiveness of DMSO, more like oral but slightly better - could be wrong but dont think so.

Mike Guest
    Ok I would probably agree with that statement - you are going to carry some of the drug into your system but as Vaporub has euclayptus oil and water in it (and tren being non water soluble) you are NOT going to getting to most effective doses - basically you will waste a good amount of your fina - just get a kit and inject - or if you have to, then use DMSO

CYCLEON Guest
    agreed - dmso is so cheap and easy to get, why would u bother with anything else unless injecting?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

and sometimes

when i do a glute shot i shove a menthol halls coughdrop up my ass for better absorbtion,haha

Re: and sometimes

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    when i do a glute shot i shove a menthol halls coughdrop up my ass for better absorbtion,haha
    LMFAO!!!

CYCLEON Guest
    dont laugh - it has been shown that pushing the pellets up the old chocolate road does increase absorption over oral administration - same I believe for even the 17aa orals - course Id rather just get a few more tabs than do so personally - things are one way only back there for me.

yeah

i know they have heroin suppositories and i have a friend who shoved a hit of e in his gf's ass while he was fucking her and in like 20 mins she bugged out.hahaha.she was like what did you do to me,ahhhhhhhhhhhh!haha.i was dying

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO..... partyboy bro you got some sick friends....... DMSO or you could get some nandrosol and make finasol to spray it on. If I were you Id just get a kit and shoot it. It's the only way your gonna absorb 100%.

CYCLEON Guest
    yeah - ive heard a lot of people are starting to try E up the back channel. fortunately neither are my "thing"

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    That is an "outhole" . Things can not go IN the "outhole" and things can't go OUT the "inhole". That's not the way it was meant to be.

Mike Guest
    Yes actually there is validity to taking them up your anus - it's a thin membrane just like inyour nostrils (snorting something) So yes it does work but for the love of god just make a shot guys....

Oh by the way......you're gonna think this is fucked up but I HAVE taken E that way It's called a bootie bump! And yeah the absorption is MUCH more effective! LOL

yeah i hear that CYC

and i wonder if using speed up the ass(not that i would even think about it) would loosen you bowels.could you imagine throwing down at a club all ripped and dzl w/ the shirt off and just taking a shit while dancing?!!haha.that would be nuts.i don't remember my friend saying anything about that happening(but who would tell?hah).but remember Trainspotting!!!!!

haha

gives new meaning to the phrase,"getting fucked up off your ass!!!haha

.This is geting nasty

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    You can use vapor rub all you need is a catlilist to open the pores in your skin to absorb the fina you also can crush it and snort it

Mike Guest
    Yes you can technically snort it - but this is a cattle implant - you dont want to snort that shit - trust me - make the injections

fina rails...... mooooooo!

Thread Information