liquidex

whats a good dose to run ed for pct?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Nolva by itself 40-60mg ED

or;

100mg clomid ED
    20mg nolva ED

big'r is offline Junior Member
    Since it does bring back natural test just as good as nolva/clomid, it could be taken PCT.
    But it will not help prevent/treat gyno much!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big'r
    If you use liquidex from the begining of the cycle it can most definitley prevent the on set of gyno. afterall, it is an aromatise inhibitor.
    As for the liquidex dose you can run .25mg ed.

In a direct comparison with nolva:

Evaluation of tamoxifen and anastrozole in the prevention of gynecomastia and breast pain induced by bicalutamide monotherapy of prostate cancer Boccardo F, Rubagotti A, Battaglia M, Di Tonno P, Selvaggi FP, Conti G, Comeri G, Bertaccini A, Martorana G, Galassi P, Zattoni F, Macchiarella A, Siragusa A, Muscas G, Durand F, Potenzoni D, Manganelli A, Ferraris V, Montefiore F, University and National Cancer Research Institute, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy.

Trump DL.

PURPOSE: To determine whether tamoxifen or anastrozole prevents gynecomastia and breast pain caused by bicalutamide (150 mg) without compromising efficacy, safety, or sexual functioning. PATIENTS AND METHODS: A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed in patients with localized, locally advanced, or biochemically recurrent prostate cancer. Patients (N = 114) were randomly assigned to either bicalutamide (150 mg/d) plus placebo or in combination with tamoxifen (20 mg/d) or anastrozole (1 mg/d) for 48 weeks. Gynecomastia, breast pain, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), sexual functioning, and serum levels of hormones were assessed. RESULTS: Gynecomastia developed in 73% of patients in the bicalutamide group, 10% of patients in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group, and 51% of patients in the bicalutamide-anastrozole group (P < .001); breast pain developed in 39%, 6%, and 27% of patients, respectively (P = .006). Baseline PSA level decreased by >/=50% in 97%, 97%, and 83% of patients in the bicalutamide, bicalutamide-tamoxifen, and bicalutamide-anastrozole groups, respectively (P = .07); and adverse events were reported in 37%, 35%, and 69% of patients, respectively (P = .004). There were no major differences among treatments in sexual functioning parameters from baseline to month 6. Elevated testosterone levels occurred in each group; however, free testosterone levels remained unchanged in the bicalutamide-tamoxifen group because of increased sex hormone-binding globulin levels. CONCLUSION: Anastrozole did not significantly reduce the incidence of bicalutamide-induced gynecomastia and breast pain. In contrast, tamoxifen was effective, without increasing adverse events, at least in the short-term follow-up. These data support the need for a larger study to determine any effect on mortality.
    Yes, i know the following study does not look at PREVENTING gyno:

Safety and efficacy of anastrozole for the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.

Pubertal gynecomastia is thought to result from transient imbalances between estrogen and androgen concentrations. Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX ), a potent and selective aromatase inhibitor, decreases estrogen and increases testosterone concentrations in pubertal boys. The safety and efficacy of anastrozole for the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia were evaluated. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 80 boys, aged 11-18 yr, with pubertal gynecomastia that had not reduced over a 3-month interval, subjects received either anastrozole (1 mg) or placebo once daily for 6 months. A response was defined as a 50% or greater reduction in the calculated volume of both breasts combined using ultrasonography measurements. A comparison of response rates was performed using logistic regression analysis. Secondary end points included changes in serum hormone concentrations. The percentage of patients with a response was 38.5% for the anastrozole group and 31.4% for the placebo group (odds ratio, 1.513; 95% confidence interval, 0.496-4.844; P = 0.47). At 6 months, the median percent change in the testosterone/estradiol ratio was 166% for the anastrozole group and 39% for the placebo group. Anastrozole treatment was well tolerated. In patients with pubertal gynecomastia, no significant difference in the percentage of patients with a 50% or greater reduction in total breast volume, as calculated from ultrasonography measurements, was demonstrated between the anastrozole and placebo groups.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    .5 mgs a day seems to be the consensus

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    If you use liquidex from the begining of the cycle it can most definitley prevent the on set of gyno. afterall, it is an aromatise inhibitor.
    As for the liquidex dose you can run .25mg ed.
    faslodex plus evista.
    100 % annihilation !

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Should you use liquidex in PCT then? Confusing....

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Since it does bring back natural test just as good as nolva/clomid, it could be taken PCT.
    this makes no sense. you should use it .25-.5mgs ed during cycle and if you use it during pct just run it the first wk or two. PCT should def consist of nolva and or clomid. jus ldex wouldn't be as beneficial as it doesn't raise natty test as effectively

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Should you use liquidex in PCT then? Confusing....

that seems to be the new budding consensus

but take a estradiol blood test first.

I use test, but my levels of estrogen are always low.
    i take blood tests weekly,ever,estradiol very close to minimal levels.

but if you are prone, it is another thing.
    anyway take the blood test.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-08-2005 at 08:22 AM.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Could L-dex be run the last 4 weeks of cycle to help shed water weight? Anyone tried this. What would be the benefits running it at the end, rather than all the way through?

there is big speculation in the relation of estradiol and liquids, but I have very low levels (estradiol), and retain water anyhow.

that's why I recommend blood tests.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this makes no sense. you should use it .25-.5mgs ed during cycle and if you use it during pct just run it the first wk or two. PCT should def consist of nolva and or clomid. jus ldex wouldn't be as beneficial as it doesn't raise natty test as effectively

Have you ever backed up any of you dumb claims?

I definitely can:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...40#post2152240

I actually do lots of pubmed searches before flaiming anyone. Apparantly you don't!!!!!!!!

If you state otherwise... Proof otherwise by posting a study or STFU.
    Where's the proof nolva/clomid is stronger?

Big'r instead of arguing in every thread you post in, answer my above question if you have the knowledge or the studies. Try and help members, rather than flood the forum with endless bickering.

Btw, I still think your avatar is gay.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 10-08-2005 at 08:58 AM.

alo5603 is offline Member
    in Pheedno's pct, he uses liquidex....... so maybe its good to. I personally only run nolva and clomid, no hcg cuz my cycles are not extreme and are not for more than 15weeks. Interesting though, i would like to know if its good to run it to aid in muscle sparing as well as help with water bloat.

alo

I definitely can:

I actually do lots of pubmed searches before flaiming anyone. Apparantly you don't!!!!!!!!

Clomid and tongkat or trib is for raising natty test. Nolva or liquidex are AIs to combat the higher estrogen levels, prevent aromatose. If liquidex is preventing aromatose like nolva as a SERM, wouldn't they both be a good choice?

big_C is offline Member
    L-DEX brings back natural test levels?? L-dex is a anti-aromitase, anastrozoles don't bring back natural test, they help control the aromatizing of test into estrogen. L-dex is not an anti-E like Clomid and Nolvadex , which do bring back natural test production. Clomid is the best for this IMO. While Nolva is a excellent Estro-receptor blocker during cycle, so any Test that is converted into Estrogen can't bind to said receptor, Clomid, being Synthetic Estrogen, binds easier to the receptor than Estrogen produced through aromatizing, this weak form of synthetic Estrogen occupies the receptor with no effect to the tissue. The harmful estrogen then can not bind. Know what your talking about before you open your perrty mouth. I still say you look like side show Bob's love child.

AAS@HH is offline Junior Member

I definitely can:

I'm studying for a "Master of Science in Pharmacy" in Sweden, but I'm in my first year so I don't have that much experience of medical studies yet. But I have been using PubMed (Medline) alot already, and I know that the articles you find in their database are reviewed by experts before they are listed.
    So there is no need to question the information in their database.

But big'r, when you post studies from medline PLEASE post a link to the source also! You can nerver be TOO accurate in listing your sources. If you don't do that, please don't post the study at all!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Big'r instead of arguing in every thread you post in, answer my above question if you have the knowledge or the studies. Try and help members, rather than flood the forum with endless bickering.

Btw, I still think your avatar is gay.
    If someone acts childish (ban him, by testosterona) i will react childish.
    And i did not start the disrespect in the other thread, but imo it does not matter that much. This is another thread and i will forget the discussion

I only react to things which are not proven to be true (scientifically).
    But ok, i will forget all the crap in the glutamine thread and try to answer your question based upon the knowledge i have:

Regarding your question of using L-dex: If you run it the last weeks of your cycle will prevent LH, FSH surrpression during the cycle. In theory your natural test levels could increas faster starting PCT.
    Normally when you start PCT LH, FSH and natural test are surpressed severely under basal values. As you can see for yourself (in the link i posted) arimidex during a cycle will (mostly) prevent this decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Clomid and tongkat or trib is for raising natty test. Nolva or liquidex are AIs to combat the higher estrogen levels, prevent aromatose. If liquidex is preventing aromatose like nolva as a SERM, wouldn't they both be a good choice?
    I'm getting into information about this.
    What i've come up with so far shows the following:

At the pituitary level clomid (and possibly nolva too) directly decrease LH levels.
    NO I'M NOT BULLSHITTING YOU HERE. This is because of clomid increase the number of estrogen receptors here.
    At the pituitary AIs seem to directly increase LH levels, because of a decrease of the ER.

At the hypothalamus AIs increase the level of ER's.
    I think (but did not get to those studies) clomid and nolvadex decrease ER's at the hypothalamus and therefore increase GnRH --> more LH.

But what would happen if you use AIs and nolva/clomid together?
    Hard to say. The estrogen receptors may - or may not - increase/decrease.
    I don't know if it would be wise (but that's purely based on these probalble facts)

Let's not forget we're taking medicines here, and i do not advice to take more than necessary (for the wallet also)

Since AIs and nolva/clomid all increases natural test, just choose 1 of them.

Greetz, Big'r

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    L-DEX brings back natural test levels?? L-dex is a anti-aromitase, anastrozoles don't bring back natural test, they help control the aromatizing of test into estrogen. L-dex is not an anti-E like Clomid and Nolvadex, which do bring back natural test production. Clomid is the best for this IMO. While Nolva is a excellent Estro-receptor blocker during cycle, so any Test that is converted into Estrogen can't bind to said receptor, Clomid, being Synthetic Estrogen, binds easier to the receptor than Estrogen produced through aromatizing, this weak form of synthetic Estrogen occupies the receptor with no effect to the tissue. The harmful estrogen then can not bind. Know what your talking about before you open your perrty mouth. I still say you look like side show Bob's love child.
    I don't know why i'm answering someone who shows such disrespect, but here it goes:

Even in theory this would not be true.
    Less estrogen = the body think's it lacks test = increased GnRH = increased LH = more test.

If you check the link i posted in this thread you will see a-dex can and will increase LH, FSH and test (yes even beyond basal levels).

And nolva increases natural test just as well as clomid does!

So next time you flame anyone make sure you read up on the studies yourself. I can prove all claims i make in this thread (the link).

If you state otherwise, please post the studies proving your right.

woowwwwwwww a phd from nowhere university ¡
    the body thinks wowwwwwwwwwwwww

toolman is offline Banned
    I still say you look like side show Bob's love child.

Thanks for making me spit my protien drink on my keyboard. I highly doubt that is the guys real mug and do.

Big r while I appreciate your cut and paste of pubmed info...and even agree with a few of your points...a less combative nature on your part would add to your credibility. You seem to ruffle a few feathers around here for a new guy.
    Last edited by toolman; 10-08-2005 at 09:52 PM.

big_C is offline Member
    I don't know why i'm answering someone who shows such disrespect, but here it goes:

Even in theory this would not be true.
    Less estrogen = the body think's it lacks test = increased GnRH = increased LH = more test.

If you check the link i posted in this thread you will see a-dex can and will increase LH, FSH and test (yes even beyond basal levels).

And nolva increases natural test just as well as clomid does!

So next time you flame anyone make sure you read up on the studies yourself. I can prove all claims i make in this thread (the link).

If you state otherwise, please post the studies proving your right.

First off little man..i've been cycling since before you ever saw the inside of a gym, if you ever have. Second, I know what works through experience, you know, experience...i do remember you saying experience means nothing. Well over 10 years cycling and 25 plus cycles in my pocket speak volumes over your cut and paste bullshit. I know how clomid works, and how and when to use it, same with nolva and arimidex (l-dex) so take your little worthless links to bullshit articles that can say the Earth revolves around the moon, the fact of the matter is it don't. I know when and what to put in my body, and 285 pounds on a 6' 5" frame speakes louder than your bullshit. God Bless America!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.

Could L-dex be run the last 4 weeks of cycle to help shed water weight? Anyone tried this. What would be the benefits running it at the end, rather than all the way through? Should it be run with PCT too?
    BigC or anyone have an idea for this? Thx.

First off little man..i've been cycling since before you ever saw the inside of a gym, if you ever have. Second, I know what works through experience, you know, experience...i do remember you saying experience means nothing. Well over 10 years cycling and 25 plus cycles in my pocket speak volumes over your cut and paste bullshit. I know how clomid works, and how and when to use it, same with nolva and arimidex (l-dex) so take your little worthless links to bullshit articles that can say the Earth revolves around the moon, the fact of the matter is it don't. I know when and what to put in my body, and 285 pounds on a 6' 5" frame speakes louder than your bullshit. God Bless America!!
    God Bless You bigC...

big'r those with intelligents

Lets try and get back to help eachother out and let Bigr do and say the stupid shit that poors out of his mouth.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Ask big'r... he probably has a study on it.

Some people come here to learn and help others. Some come here with the sole purpose of trying to win arguments that they start, as if it was some sort of competition.

Yep, and this thread has been view 10more times and still no one can answer my question, just more wasted thread space. With all these studies they post and all the knowledge they claim to have, I would say it is a pretty simple question. I do not want a study but I've got to believe someone has personal experience with L-dex.

On my arimidex leaflet, it said it can take about two weeks for blood levels to be constant. Now with that said, I have ran it at the end when hitting dbol . It did help with that bloat... But for something that has already entered the system and caused water an AI is too late as it inhibits aromitase not reverses it.

To another point, it will prevent gyno if aromitase enzyme is stopped... Nolva just blocks the tissue.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn there is a lot of arguing in this thread

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    On my arimidex leaflet, it said it can take about two weeks for blood levels to be constant. Now with that said, I have ran it at the end when hitting dbol . It did help with that bloat... But for something that has already entered the system and caused water an AI is too late as it inhibits aromitase not reverses it.

To another point, it will prevent gyno if aromitase enzyme is stopped... Nolva just blocks the tissue.
    hmm... i thought it will take of bloat eventually, as estro doesnt last long in the blood, and your levels will eventually drop and water with it.... ?

So this would be pointless to take in the way I am proposing on taking it, In your Opinion? Buddy of mine took it last cycle and noticed decrease in water retention after taking it for about a week while preparing for a show.

So this would be pointless to take in the way I am proposing on taking it, In your Opinion? Buddy of mine took it last cycle and noticed decrease in water retention after taking it for about a week while preparing for a show.
    It couldn't hurt... If you are taking short esters it will be benificial or an oral, I would also suggest some proviron as any androgen will make you harden up(no pun intended). What are you taking and what dose did your friend take daily??

ill pm

I started to bloat a bit at the beginning of my 100mgs ed prop cycle, 3 weeks ago. I took armidex and within 5 days, all of the water was gone. I went from 212lbs holding water back down to 206, much drier. l-dex works very good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    hmm... i thought it will take of bloat eventually, as estro doesnt last long in the blood, and your levels will eventually drop and water with it.... ?
    True especially shorter esters; AI's stop or deminish conversion to estro via aromitase.
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 10-10-2005 at 02:17 PM.

Exclamation

bloat can come from several causes,not only from estrogen.

progestogenic aas can stimulate the production of aldosterone*
    The Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System (JRAAS)

*11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-dioxo-4-pregnen-18-al, 52-39-1, Aldosterone, C01780, 52-39-1, NSC73856, (+)-Aldosterone, 18-Oxocorticosterone, Aldocorten, Aldocortene, Aldocortin, Aldosterone, Electrocortin, Elektrocortin, Pregn-4-en-18-al, 11,21-dihydroxy-3,20-dioxo-, (11.beta.)-, Reichstein X, d-Aldosterone, (+)-Aldosterone, 10328-70-8, 11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-diketo-4-pregnen-18-al, 11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-diketopregn-4-ene-18-al, 11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-dioxo-4-pregnen-18-al, 18,11-halbacetal, 11beta,21-Dihydroxypregn-4-ene-3,18,20-trione, 152-04-5, 18-Formyl-11beta,21-dihydroxy-4-pregnene-3,20-dione, 18-Oxocorticosterone, 4-08-00-03491 (Beilstein Handbook Reference), 52-39-1, ALDOSTERONE, Aldocorten, Aldocortene, Aldocortin, Aldosterona [INN-Spanish], Aldosterone [BANCF:INN], Aldosteronum [INN-Latin], BRN 3224996, EINECS 200-139-9, Electrocortin, Elektrocortin, NSC 73856, Pregn-4-en-18-al, 11,21-dihydroxy-3,20-dioxo-, (11beta)-, Reichstein X, d-Aldosterone, 11.beta.,21-Dihydroxypregn-4-ene-3,18,20-trione, 52-39-1, Aldosterone, (+)-Aldosterone, 11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-diketo-4-pregnen-18-al, 11beta,21-Dihydroxy-3,20-diketopregn-4-ene-18-al, 11beta,21-Dihydroxypregn-4-ene-3,18,20-trione,

there is big mithology around estradiol*.

*beta-Estradiol, 50-28-2, CPD-352, estradiol, estradiol-17beta, Estradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol (17beta)-, beta-Estradiol, Altrad, Aquadiol, Bardiol, Corpagen, D-3,17beta-Estradiol, Dihydrofollicular hormone, Dihydrofolliculin, Dihydromenformon, Dihydrotheelin, Dihydroxyestrin, Dimenformon, Diogyn, Diogynets, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17beta-diol, Estraldine, Estrovite, Femestral, Femogen, Follicyclin, Ginosedol, Gynergon, Gynoestryl, Lamdiol, Macrodiol, Nordicol, Oestergon, Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17beta-diol, Oestradiol, Oestroglandol, Ovahormon, Ovasterol, Ovastevol, 17beta-Estradiol, 17beta-Oestradiol, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5(10)-triene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5-triene, 3,17beta-Estradiol, 3,17-Epidihydroxyestratriene, 1,3,5,(10)-Estratrien-3,17beta-diol, alpha-Estradiol, alpha-Oestradiol, beta-Oestradiol, cis-Estradiol, cis-Oestradiol, component of Menrium, Amnestrogen, D-Estradiol, D-Oestradiol, D-3,17beta-Oestradiol, Dihydroxyesterin, Dihydroxyoestrin, Dimenformon prolongatum, Estrace, Estradiol-17beta, Estradiol, beta-, Estrol, Evex, Femestrol, Menest, NSC-9895, Oestradiol-17beta, Ovocycline, Ovocylin, SK-Estrogens, Trocosone, 1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17beta-diol, 17beta-Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, 17beta-Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, 17beta-OH-estradiol, 17beta-OH-oestradiol, 3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-estratriene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-oestratriene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyoestra-1,3,5-triene, 3,17-Epidihydroxyoestratriene, E(sub 2), Gynestrel, Macrol, Microdiol, 3,17-beta-Oestradiol, Oestradiol R, Oestrogynal, Ovociclina, Estraderm TTS, Agofollin, Soldep, Ricifon, Sotipox, Ritsifon, 3,17-Epidihydroxyestratrienelor, Climara, Estraderm, Estring vaginal ring, Estroclim, Evorel, Menorest, NSC-20293, Oestrogel, Profoliol B, Systen, Vagifem, Vivelle, Zumenon, Estra-1(10),2,4-triene-3,17-diol, 5A-Estran-3B,17B-diol, NISTC50282, alpha-Estradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, (17alpha)-, 17alpha-Estradiol, Epiestradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17alpha-diol, Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17alpha-diol, 1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17alpha-diol, 17alpha-Oestradiol, 3,17alpha-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5(10)-triene, 3,17alpha-Dihydroxyoestra-1,3,5(10)-triene, 3,17-Dihydroxyestratriene, Estradiol, 17alpha-, Oestradiol-17alpha, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, NISTC57910, estradiol, E8875, CHEMBANK386, Estradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol (17beta)-, beta-Estradiol, Altrad, Aquadiol, Bardiol, Corpagen, D-3,17beta-Estradiol, Dihydrofollicular hormone, Dihydrofolliculin, Dihydromenformon, Dihydrotheelin, Dihydroxyestrin, Dimenformon, Diogyn, Diogynets, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17beta-diol, Estraldine, Estrovite, Femestral, Femogen, Follicyclin, Ginosedol, Gynergon, Gynoestryl, Lamdiol, Macrodiol, Nordicol, Oestergon, Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17beta-diol, Oestradiol, Oestroglandol, Ovahormon, Ovasterol, Ovastevol, Ovocyclin, Perlatanol, Primofol, Profoliol, Progynon, Progynon-DH, Syndiol, Theelin, dihydro-, 17beta-Estradiol, 17beta-Oestradiol, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5(10)-triene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5-triene, 3,17beta-Estradiol, 3,17-Epidihydroxyestratriene, 1,3,5,(10)-Estratrien-3,17beta-diol, alpha-Estradiol, alpha-Oestradiol, beta-Oestradiol, cis-Estradiol, cis-Oestradiol, component of Menrium, Amnestrogen, D-Estradiol, D-Oestradiol, D-3,17beta-Oestradiol, Dihydroxyesterin, Dihydroxyoestrin, Dimenformon prolongatum, Estrace, Estradiol-17beta, Estradiol, beta-, Estrol, Evex, Femestrol, Menest, NSC-9895, Oestradiol-17beta, Ovocycline, Ovocylin, SK-Estrogens, Trocosone, 1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17beta-diol, 17beta-Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, 17beta-Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, 17beta-OH-estradiol, 17beta-OH-oestradiol, 3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-estratriene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxy-1,3,5(10)-oestratriene, 3,17beta-Dihydroxyoestra-1,3,5-triene, 3,17-Epidihydroxyoestratriene, E(sub 2), Gynestrel, Macrol, Microdiol, 3,17-beta-Oestradiol, Oestradiol R, Oestrogynal, Ovociclina, Estraderm TTS, Agofollin, Soldep, Ricifon, Sotipox, Ritsifon, 3,17-Epidihydroxyestratrienelor, Climara, Estraderm, Estring vaginal ring, Estroclim, Evorel, Menorest, NSC-20293, Oestrogel, Profoliol B, Systen, Vagifem, Vivelle, Zumenon, Estra-1(10),2,4-triene-3,17-diol, 5A-Estran-3B,17B-diol, 50-28-2, alpha-Estradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17-diol, (17alpha)-, 17alpha-Estradiol, Epiestradiol, Estra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17alpha-diol, Oestra-1,3,5(10)-triene-3,17alpha-diol, 1,3,5-Estratriene-3,17alpha-diol, 17alpha-Oestradiol, 3,17alpha-Dihydroxyestra-1,3,5(10)-triene, 3,17alpha-Dihydroxyoestra-1,3,5(10)-triene,

rocky1388 is offline New Member
    gotta love this thread and just wanted to know if you can run l-dex with clomid and nolva. got just a liitle confused thanks guys

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information