G-13 is offline Member

For those who have used Fina/tren

Does the madness go away when your cycle is over..lol
    I know it's the drug and i tell myself that, i am a very calm guy,but The small shit bothers me, and it never did before, and i have these mean thoughts going through my head like what i would really like to tell someone when im pissed off, and im thinking where the hell is this coming from...oh yea

thick one is offline Associate Member
    it definitly hits the "agitation" receptor. bro, you just have to use good judgement and control your emotions.. step back, take a breath, and tell yourself it's just the juice..

I have never really expirienced anger problems with tren . My problem was insomnia.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    Does the madness go away when your cycle is over..lol
    I know it's the drug and i tell myself that, i am a very calm guy,but The small shit bothers me, and it never did before, and i have these mean thoughts going through my head like what i would really like to tell someone when im pissed off, and im thinking where the hell is this coming from...oh yea
    hehehe i know what you are saying been on tren 5 weks now and was in walmart other day wife with me , 15 items or less line and this woman in front of me has about 25 or 30 items-- the whole time my wife is looking at me with this dont do it look.... if it wasnt for her it would get real shitty at time.. my worse time is in the car driving!!!! good luck and just tell yourself no reason to get out of hand theyre not upset just u..

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    It's funny how tren affects people differently. I haven't expereienced any of the agitation or agression from it, but then I'm a pretty laid back person in general. However I did notice that it tended to make me more emotionally sensitive - sort of like being on a low dose of clomid...weird.

G-13 is offline Member
    lol, you guys are funny...

It's off and on, i control myself really well. I was just wondering if it went away after the cycle is over. I take extra steps to watch how i act and what i say, but there are some moments when i feel like i could rip a door off it's hinges just because i can.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    lol, you guys are funny...

It's off and on, i control myself really well. I was just wondering if it went away after the cycle is over. I take extra steps to watch how i act and what i say, but there are some moments when i feel like i could rip a door off it's hinges just because i can.
    It goes away......you'll be fine.

~Pinnacle~

hotstang46 is offline Junior Member
    I always get the.....why is that dude looking at me...disorder..haha

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I want some of that!!!
    I am so passive nothing prob will happen.
    Did you get good results?
    Tren is one compound I would like to try, but haven't. Why did you choose it?

How much were you on, and for how long. Are you stacking it with anything?
    When I did Halo at 80mg I felt kinda aggressive. But it was more of a confidence feeling. Not wanting to go WWF on anyone, at least not yet.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    damn you got a lota posts bro!!! Helpin the brothers out, i for one am glad your on this board!!

damn you got a lota posts bro!!! Helpin the brothers out, i for one am glad your on this board!!
    They sure do add up(Posts) when you get involved in threads going back and forth debating issues

And thanks for that.I appreciate it!

~Pinnacle~

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I want to do some tren here pretty soon and I'm a little worried about this agitation-thing I keep hearing about. Now, in general I'm a pretty laid back guy. This is good because I have a part-time job where I have to deal with the public all day. But...if tren causes a radical shift in my general mood...well...that could be bad. Anything out there to help combat this aggressiveness should it arise without weakening the intensity of workouts?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I want some of that!!!
    I am so passive nothing prob will happen.
    Did you get good results?
    Tren is one compound I would like to try, but haven't. Why did you choose it?

How much were you on, and for how long. Are you stacking it with anything?
    When I did Halo at 80mg I felt kinda aggressive. But it was more of a confidence feeling. Not wanting to go WWF on anyone, at least not yet.
    much like your Halo experience, I being laid back got more of a confidence boost from tren. I love tren and will include it in every cycle, it is so versatile!! I did sweat alot, got strength around 2-3 weeks in. great all around compound!!

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    I want to do some tren here pretty soon and I'm a little worried about this agitation-thing I keep hearing about. Now, in general I'm a pretty laid back guy. This is good because I have a part-time job where I have to deal with the public all day. But...if tren causes a radical shift in my general mood...well...that could be bad. Anything out there to help combat this aggressiveness should it arise without weakening the intensity of workouts?
    NO bro its not like that, you can control yourself and your thoughts. It's like my bro Pinn told me,it will fuck with your mind every chance it gets. I was only wondering if it went away after the fina was stopped. Its not anything you cant deal with, you just have to be strong in mind, and if your not strong in mind we dont have any business using juice. You dont magically turn into a raving lunatic,
    you have to get married and divorced a few times for that to happen.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    much like your Halo experience, I being laid back got more of a confidence boost from tren. I love tren and will include it in every cycle, it is so versatile!! I did sweat alot, got strength around 2-3 weeks in. great all around compound!!
    The confidence is amazing, i do shit i would never think of..i was at a bar with a friend and met this couple and started playing pool..well i ended up asking this dudes chick for her number..and she gave it to me, she was rubbing her tits on me all night....you know how chicks get real close to you when their talking to you, and they put their tits on your arms and shit..they know what their doing when they do that shit..

You dont magically turn into a raving lunatic,
    you have to get married and divorced a few times for that to happen.
    Words of wisdom and very TRUE!!!!

~Pinnacle~

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    anger can be controled, its all in the head and a state of mind,,,,but it will be fine when your come off the gear,thats if you were not a lunatic before,,,

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    The confidence is amazing, i do shit i would never think of..i was at a bar with a friend and met this couple and started playing pool..well i ended up asking this dudes chick for her number..and she gave it to me, she was rubbing her tits on me all night....you know how chicks get real close to you when their talking to you, and they put their tits on your arms and shit..they know what their doing when they do that shit..

I am a part time bouncer and the confidence thing is the best. I walk up to girls all the time and get them to do things right there in the bar you wouldnt imagine doing. I had 2 girls sucking each others tits right out in plain sight with about ten guys and their camera phones taking pics....girls love a confident man..one that takes charge!!!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Tell me you were wearing Tag or AXE?
    yeah I know how it feels to have that happen. All to well, hell I thought it was just me. but it always let up to something later?

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    Wanna know what being pissed off on tren is? Try being surrounded by about 500 Chinese at a vary large outdoor market and everyone wanting to touch the large foreigner. Did I mention the garlic breath, unbrushed teeth and unwashed hair?

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrock38
    I am a part time bouncer and the confidence thing is the best. I walk up to girls all the time and get them to do things right there in the bar you wouldnt imagine doing. I had 2 girls sucking each others tits right out in plain sight with about ten guys and their camera phones taking pics....girls love a confident man..one that takes charge!!!!
    you lucky bastard, next time get them to 69 and get pics, sluts, they will do anything..

Thread Information