ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Gonna shoot my quad for the first time, 6 am/WHEW! JUST SHOT IT!

and I'm looking at the upper outer portion of my quad. When I poke it with my finger there isnt much meat there. I mean I cant imagine stickin it an inch deep. Does anyone have a diagram exactly where to shoot besides spotinjections..I might just do the glutes again tommorrow where theres no trouble and alot of meat. I heard about receptors not transporting the test as well
    Last edited by ScottyShotty; 10-08-2005 at 11:35 AM.

sniper320 is offline Member
    try spotinjections.com they have lots of good diagrams and pics. good luck! ( p.s i hate quad shots.)

Roid Rage is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper320
    try spotinjections.com they have lots of good diagrams and pics. good luck! ( p.s i hate quad shots.)
    Trust me he didn't just throw in the "i hate quad shots" for no reason... you will be in a world of pain... well then again it depends on what test you are shooting. I was using prop ED. Either way the quads seem to have a tendency to take the shots a bit better after a few pokes. Good luck and as he said check out spotinjections.com.

Cheers

RR

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Quad shots aren't that bad. That's all I do. The first time since it is a virgin muscle will hurt for the good part of a week, but after that the shots didn't hurt me at all. You should actually inject on the outer part of the leg halfway between the hip and knee. That's right about where the most meat is. By what you are explaining seems you are looking too far up on the leg.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    I LOVE QUAD SHOTS!! ok, thats all i did my first cycle so i can't compare to any other area. I was on BD test cyp 600mg/wk and I swear I never had any pain at all!! I actually didn't even FEEL it the first time i stuck my right quad. My next cycle is QV test e so I'm almost afraid that stuff is gonna burn a little. Go for it. I stick about halfway up leg on outer side. I have hit a nerve a couple times and went thru a vein once. thats with a total of 26 shots.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i just started doing quad shots all i used to do was glutes and now i love quads the needle dosnt hurt as much and you dont have to be all twisted around tryin to asperate with two hands and keeping the needle steady, with the quad its right there in front of you. im goin to try my shoulders soon also

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    quads are easy along with delts if you dont have a person to do it for you, i just sit on the throne, and stick it, asperate wich can be a bit uncomfortable but i get good results from site inhections

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    One method to find a good injection spot on the outer quad is to stand with your arms relaxed and at your side. Where your index finger touches the outer quad is the spot. I do mine sitting down with the leg relaxed. I pierce the skin quickly and then gently slide the pin in the rest of the way. Sometimes I feel the needle getting close to a nerve. I then pull back a bit, slightly adjust the angle and continue with penetration. I use a 25g 1" needle.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm still recovering from my first left quad shot of qv test e 1ml. it's only been one day, but it hurts. it's alot easier than glutes though, glad i popped my cherry

kungen1234 is offline Junior Member
    For me the first quadshots didnt hurt until 2 days after the injection, and then it just felt like you got a small bruise on the injectionspot, nothing major. Surpassed after a day or two. Now its all cool.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ive been doing quad injects for the last 4 weeks now and i used to hate them but i finally got used to them but i perfer chest and delt injects better i cant do the delts right now cuz i only have 25gs and its such a pain doing those without 23s

I have gauge 22 pins 1 1/2 in.
    I was going to chop an inch off the plastic case on the pin so it works like a bumper and stick it in my quad. 250 mg test-e.....should I be ok or should I just hit the glute for the 5 th time?

whew! Just did my first quad shot. It hurt going in more than the glutes but at least you only have to stick the damn thing in an inch! I injected very very slow but I have a feeling I'm going to be in a whole world of hurtin. Maybe not though. Hi ho, HI ho, its off to the gym we go.........

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I like quads the least of all, but you'll get used to it though.

MJ

Thread Information