Thread: Testing?!

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member

Testing?!

i know this is the steroid forum and this isn't steroid related but there isn't anybody in the lounge right now.... and i have asked questions of such nature in the steroid forums before and had many replies so here goes..... i have a 6 panel drugs test coming up amphetamines, cocaine, THC, PCP, opiates, and Extacy.... now my first question is would a benzo like xanax cause a false positive on any of the 6 panals??...... and also i am being hair tested and i know that there are shampoos that supposively remove all toxins from your hair but do they really work??....anybody with prior experience??

bump^^^

a PM a post....something....

decadbal is offline Banned
    reword.. after your read the rules, and make 2 threads or more than that all over the place is agood way to get gone

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    More info please.......what is the test for.....job/probie?......Its rare for an actual hair test to be conducted by a corp. b/c of the price tag that comes along with it...most typically will do a NIDA-5 which will not test for sauce but will detect Zanies...If a script is in a Category A class it contains chemicals that will cause positive test results.......Again more info is needed on the exact test, b/c that will determine what exactly will show....the initial test will more than likely be positive, but will not determine the exact cause for the result. Upon further examination, the exact substance will be determined. By no meanse am I an expert, but I speak from experience. Prehaps a Google search?

Thread Information