Samson7 is offline Member

Surgery...during pct???

ok...heres the deal. Im just finishing my cycle and im set to start pct in a couple weeks but i just found out today i need surgery. Its only arthroscopic, but surgery sucks either way. Anyway...will the clomid and nolva affect the anesthetic and anything else they might put into me during surgery.

I am really concerned about this so if ONLY people with experience could reply i would appreciate it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    ok...heres the deal. Im just finishing my cycle and im set to start pct in a couple weeks but i just found out today i need surgery. Its only arthroscopic, but surgery sucks either way. Anyway...will the clomid and nolva affect the anesthetic and anything else they might put into me during surgery.

I am really concerned about this so if ONLY people with experience could reply i would appreciate it.
    Clomid and nolva should not do anything... but I would be worried if there is a rebound effect on cortisol since you are just coming off and aren't recovered totally... That would be the one thing I would try and look into or ask a doctor.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Definitely - and make sure the anesthesiologist knows also.

Samson7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Clomid and nolva should not do anything... but I would be worried if there is a rebound effect on cortisol since you are just coming off and aren't recovered totally... That would be the one thing I would try and look into or ask a doctor.

What would happen if i got this corisol rebound?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samson7
    What would happen if i got this corisol rebound?
    cortisol ....... high levels can be catabolic, it also can cause inflamation even though it is natures anti-inflamitory... I am not a doctor bro. It may take longer to heal is my thoughts. Search the web - ask a doctor.

Thread Information