mitch911 is offline Member

t3 and the avegage person

if someone who is overweight not eating clean like a bodybuilder or workinout intensily and were to take t3 would they see some dramatic fatloss or no

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    if someone who is overweight not eating clean like a bodybuilder or workinout intensily and were to take t3 would they see some dramatic fatloss or no

there is no magic pill that will render muscle gains or fat loss by itself. AAS and all others used by the members of this board and other boards out there are merely aids in facilitating certain results accompanied by hard work and dieting clean.

basically no. if someone was gonna run T3 w/ out cleaning up there diet and not training properly to lose weight, it would be a waste just like anything else.

-Biggie

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    You don't have to be a bodybuilder to lose fat by taking T3. However, this person who knows nothing about diet and nutrition will end up losing a lot of muscle as well as fat. The advantage of taking T3 alongside AAS for the muscle sparing effect anabolics have.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    I am so sick of roidgut taking pics of me in the gym and using them in his avatar! lol anyway I got my brother t3 and he eats like a slob but still goes to the gym and lifts hard. No cardio to speak of . He lost 20 pounds in 3 months and didnt loose that much muscle. His lifts didnt go up but they stayed the same.

mitch911 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I am so sick of roidgut taking pics of me in the gym and using them in his avatar! lol anyway I got my brother t3 and he eats like a slob but still goes to the gym and lifts hard. No cardio to speak of . He lost 20 pounds in 3 months and didnt loose that much muscle. His lifts didnt go up but they stayed the same.
    hahah yea thats what i was looking into it for..my brother...no cardio eats crap..but i was wondering if just taking the t3 to speed up his metabolism would just burn fat by its own...guess not

alo5603 is offline Member
    well, it depends on how shi**y your diet is. If you eat like a freakin pig, then the only thing t-3 would do is maybe prevent you from gaining weight, but not lose it. If you just eat like the average person does, then yes you will lose weight, but IMO, its not worth it, you will also lose muscle too. But then again, if you just average and dont really care about muscle, then you shouldnt worry.............. but then again, if that was the case, why would you be on this board?

alo

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    before supplementing with t3.. try taking supplements that we take for pct of t3 for the thyroid..

an under active thyroid and the consumption of too many sweets, and thus a slow metabolism and and inactive lifestyle is what causes alot of these people to be functional in life..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    before supplementing with t3.. try taking supplements that we take for pct of t3 for the thyroid...
    I fully agree. T-100x, Colleus, etc... great shit.

Thread Information