slooby is offline Associate Member

Unhappy VEry worried, need some reasurance

ok i sent my money to my guy last thursday and this was mine and a few friends money so it was a pretty large amount. i sent it usps in a magazine with tin foil covering the money. well anyways my guy only lives 6 driving hours away and it usually only takes 2-3 days to get their. i have the tracking number and this is what it has been saying since friday

Your item was accepted at 2:43 pm on September 29, 2005 in -----, TX *****. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

and im really freakin out because this just isnt my money its also a few friends. do yall that it has been lost or just might be taken a little longer becuase of the hurricane stuff. and dont bother calliln costumer service, id rather talk to a wall.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by slooby
    ok i sent my money to my guy last thursday and this was mine and a few friends money so it was a pretty large amount. i sent it usps in a magazine with tin foil covering the money. well anyways my guy only lives 6 driving hours away and it usually only takes 2-3 days to get their. i have the tracking number and this is what it has been saying since friday

Your item was accepted at 2:43 pm on September 29, 2005 in -----, TX *****. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

and im really freakin out because this just isnt my money its also a few friends. do yall that it has been lost or just might be taken a little longer becuase of the hurricane stuff. and dont bother calliln costumer service, id rather talk to a wall.
    A week is a long time for Priority mail to be delivered........ 3 days tops. Maybe the mail is running slow down there because of the hurrican the other week.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    werd.. hope for the best.. i hope you have your friends money to replace in the bank.. these things can get ugly..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

i sure hope, i mean whats the chance of a package gettin lost, its not like its a little letter

cannibal is offline Junior Member
    Did you go to the counter and get the delivery confirmation or did you go and use one of those new automated ones that you can do yourself there inside the post office.

If you used the automated one and paid for the delivery confirmation I have found that it does not always update and tell you when it made it there. I had a bday present delivered once like this and used the automated one and they got the package in like 3-4 days or whatever it was, but the delivery confirmation the usps website never said delivered it just said acceptance...like your talking about.

So if you used the automated one then it probably got there. If you got the delivery confirmation through the guy at the counter who put the little green sticker on there then i would worry cause everytime i go to the counter and have the guy do it, then it always gets updated on the website.

Either way i would not worry very much, USPS is reliable in my books.

yea i went to the counter, and i kno its not their because i call my guy everyday and ask.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Probably just delayed with all the hurricane relief efforts going on, bet he get it within first 2 days of next week.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I got something back at work the other day that couldn't be delivered because of the hurricane. I would guess that is the reason. Just give it a few more days and see what happens.

i appreciate yalls input that will ease my worrying for a few days

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I order my protein shake online from Cali and it usually takes one week to get it here in Ohio. Last time I ordered it, it took about two weeks and the company had informed me that it might take longer because of the hurricane so I believe your case is similar. No need to worry. Wait for more few days and you'll be fine.

depdaddy is offline Member
    priority mail has been slow into those areas the past week or so..give it time..ive seen it take 10 days or longer when behind like this..i had a pack come from louisinna right before the hurricanes hit there took 14 days and that was ups so dont worry yet

dep

thanks a lot bros

Thread Information