menna is offline New Member

First Cycle...Need advice

This will be my first AAS Cycle I have used Mag 10 and SD in the past so I have alittle ecperience...

I am 6'5 250 and have been lifting for 5 years I have 6-7 meals a day lift 5 days a week and do cardio oand abs twice a week.

8 week cycle

Test Prop 300-500mg (200mg monday and then another 200mg thursday night) 3 weeks

Test prop 300-500mg (250mg monday) and then another 250mg thurday night) 5weeks

then on the 4th week of test prop I am going to add winny tabs 50mg every other day for the last 4 weeks of the cycle...

I want to gain lean muscle mass and the reason for the winny is to get rid of the bloat...This is my first AAS cylce so i want to do a mild cycle and infor on ways to make the cycle more effective please tell (but want to keep it mild) Thanks...

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    you shouldn't have any bloat with prop. i would run the prop for 8 weeks at 75mg ed. prop is a painfull injection, i would recomend test-e or cyp for 12 weeks at 500mg's for your first cycle. good luck.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ill recomend test e @ 500 mg for 12 weeks with 10 mg nolva & at week 7or 8 u can start winny @ 50 mg ed this will give u a better mass with no bloat

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    def test e

and at 6 foot 5 - 250 i cant imagine what your going to look like when u are done that cycle

scary

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    6"5 250 is pretty thick man. That's definately a good base to start from. I wouldn't recommend Prop for a first cycle. Stick with Enanthate or Cyp and go with what hosam outlined for ya.

Thread Information