TripleHHH is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Trap Shot..and are they Dangerous??

I used to do trap shots untill my friend told me that there is many nerves near your traps and if you hit your spinal nerve you can go paralysed??... is this true??..who does trap shots here too..some info would be nice..thanks,,

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I would think your spinal nerve would be In or close to your spine. Why in the world would you do a spinal tap with your syringe. Not to mention there are so many better places to shoot.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    ur friend is right it`s a dengrouse place 2 do shoots if u insiste on shooting into ur traps then let some one do it for u

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    there are 31 pairs of spinal nerves, and they travel in the intervertebral foramina from the top of the spinal cord, to the bottom...perhaps you are referring to the SPINAL ACCESSORY nerve (Cranial Nerve XI), which travels through the sternocleidomastoid in the neck, and then into the traps...some say the SA nerve terminates in the sternocleidomastoid, but this is simply not true..

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done trap shots many many times.... their fun and a bit painful but as for dangerous i would have to say not if you stab urself at the right angle and right place

Thread Information