pyschomab is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Nazi Taking Tren!!!!!!!!

ya I knew that would get your attention! first of all im no nazi! but I am thinking about taking Tren and Winny together. My goal is to gain 15 pounds lean muscle mass and lose body fat! I do not want water retention. im 6'1 200 pounds at 13% BF and i want to be around 215 at 9% ive been thinking about even taking t-3 maybe or clen with my PCT which would definatly be clomid and nolva most likely from the AR site. my diet will be around 3500-4000 calories a day with 400 grams of protien and of course dont eat fats with carbs and blah blah. I would like every ones input on this! i go to the gym regulary and this will be my second cycle i work out 4-5 times a week and i do about 45 mins of cardio every other day. how much tren and winny should i take? should i take test prop with it too! and since tren is so gosh darn powerful should i run nolva with it?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    i havent yet run tren plan on doing a cycle of it next cycle but if your going to run tren i would stack it with prop, i do believe those goals to be able to be reached with that stack... and i think the nazis took sust well at least thats what i heard

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    ya I knew that would get your attention! first of all im no nazi! but I am thinking about taking Tren and Winny together. My goal is to gain 15 pounds lean muscle mass and lose body fat! I do not want water retention. im 6'1 200 pounds at 13% BF and i want to be around 215 at 9% ive been thinking about even taking t-3 maybe or clen with my PCT which would definatly be clomid and nolva most likely from the AR site. my diet will be around 3500-4000 calories a day with 400 grams of protien and of course dont eat fats with carbs and blah blah. I would like every ones input on this! i go to the gym regulary and this will be my second cycle i work out 4-5 times a week and i do about 45 mins of cardio every other day. how much tren and winny should i take? should i take test prop with it too! and since tren is so gosh darn powerful should i run nolva with it?
    This board is no place for a reference to Nazi's. Many of our grandfathers or great-grandfathers spilled their blood fighting them in North Africa and Europe.

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Mein Grossvater war mit dem Reich zusammen , aber dieses Webseit uberhaubt kein Tema Mit Nazis in verbindung. Das alles hat mit BB zu tun

J_Bishop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    my diet will be around 3500-4000 calories a day with 400 grams of protien and of course dont eat fats with carbs and blah blah.

This guy looks like Sean Penn on Hurlyburly

Quote Originally Posted by BigPimpin76
    Mein Grossvater war mit dem Reich zusammen , aber dieses Webseit uberhaubt kein Tema Mit Nazis in verbindung. Das alles hat mit BB zu tun
    This is the best online translation I could get.

http://www.freetranslation.com/

My grandfather was with the empire together, but this Webseit uberhaubt no Tema with Nazis in connection. That everything has to do with BB

Tell that to the families of the soldiers gave their lives in World War 2.

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/ob62.html

America: 300,000
    UK: 400,000
    Canada: 42,000
    Australia: 30,000
    New Zealand: 10,000

Unoid is offline Member
    umm what you listed for goals is nearly 30lbs of lean muscle... not likely.
    you'll probably be able to do 215lbs at 13% although

German atrocities in WW II

To all the victims: May you rest in peace knowing that the ugly head of Naziism will never rise up again.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/massacres.html

Whats up Thunderin

Bro..Thing of the past, just to tell you how life changes.... Now My grandad has a mixed grandson in Guatemala. And Germany isnt the same now as its was then.
    So therefor I have nothing to explain to these families cause this is New Era.
    But this dosent belong in this thread.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    u forgot to list all the soviet and german victims which outnumber those greatly! No disrespect but they also deserve the same. And the others that are missing from there

Whats up Thunderin

Bro..Thing of the past, just to tell you how life changes.... Now My grandad has a mixed grandson in Guatemala. And Germany isnt the same now as its was then.
    So therefor I have nothing to explain to these families cause this is New Era.
    But this dosent belong in this thread.
    Thing of the past? I think not. Forgive yes, forget never.

...the war that Hitler started brought a scale of atrocity never previously known. The statistics of World War II clearly qualify it, by far, as the most heinous atrocity in all recorded history.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    u forgot to list all the soviet and german victims which outnumber those greatly! No disrespect but they also deserve the same. And the others that are missing from there
    Allied Forces (in order of entry into the war)

CountryPop.Killed/Mising Wounded Total(Military) Civilian (deaths)

China 1.3 million
    Poland 130,000
    U.K. 400,000
    France 250,000
    Australia 30,000
    India 36,000
    New Zealand 10,000
    So. Africa 9,000
    Canada 42,000
    Denmark 2,000
    Norway 10,000
    Belgium 12,000
    Holland 14,000
    Greece 90,000
    Yugoslavia 320,000
    U.S.S.R. 9 million
    U.S.A. 300,000
    Last edited by thunderin; 10-08-2005 at 10:33 AM. Reason: bad chart pasting

Yes thing of the past bro....For damn sure. What about Chechnyia Herzegovina..new war same principle...By the way im saying thing of the past because that Century is done with. Every new Century there is a new Monster building up as it now in this Era.
    And Forgotten yes..maybe in your eyes not. But politically yes, because if it wasnt forgotten Germany wouldnt be in the UN as one of the most important leaders of the UN council.

Yes thing of the past bro....For damn sure. What about Chechnyia Herzegovina..new war same principle...By the way im saying thing of the past because that Century is done with. Every new Century there is a new Monster building up as it now in this Era.
    And Forgotten yes..maybe in your eyes not. But politically yes, because if it wasnt forgotten Germany wouldnt be in the UN as one of the most important leaders of the UN council.
    Germany will never be a permanent member of the UN Security Council.

Neither Germany nor Japan will ever be allowed by the the five permanent members of the Security Council (China, France, Russia, United Kingdom, and United States) to unilaterally wage war on another country.

Aller klaar alter, wenn du meinst du haettest diene Politische zusammenfassung im Griff so das ich sage du weisst alles. Dan weisst du wass? Hau rein

Aller klaar alter, wenn du meinst du haettest diene Politische zusammenfassung im Griff so das ich sage du weisst alles. Dan weisst du wass? Hau rein
    Again the translation.

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

All cleared mean would have would serve say older, if you you political summary in the handle so that I you wisest of all. Did you serve knew wisest? Chop purely

No, I was not in WW2, but my grandfather was killed in France while yours ran away to Central America.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    This board is no place for a reference to Nazi's. Many of our grandfathers or great-grandfathers spilled their blood fighting them in North Africa and Europe.
    Yeah and some of our grandfathers died fighting for Deutchland!

Quote Originally Posted by wink182
    Yeah and some of our grandfathers died fighting for Deutchland!
    I give up. Glorify Nazi Germany if that makes you feel better.
    Last edited by thunderin; 10-08-2005 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    my blood runs true

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Let's get back to the question............... Yeah it was wrong of psychomab to reference anything abuut Nazi (you should apologize)............ but this is turning into a political thread and we have a area for that....... Thanks guys.

psychomab - How old are you and how many cycles have you ran?

Power Viking is offline Banned
    Nazis or germans? A big difference, you know. Hell, a lot of people on this board might have grandfathers who fought WITH the germans and there might be nazis on this forum as well. I thought it was a funny way to draw attention to the post, if people are offended by as little as this then they should chat with me for an hour; I`ll show them what it means to get offended *lol*

*big lol*

Der vater mein grossvater war ein partisan gegen die Reich, aber ich bin sehr nationalistic und wollen ein neue Reich etablieren. Wir mussen die scwartze invasion unserem heilige Europa gekämpfen. Ich verstehe doch dein argument. Dieses Forum ich nict politicsh, aber ein forum für anabole diskusionen.

OK, my german is far from good, but I gave it a shot. I agree that this is not a political board, though. Keep it to training and roids, guys and gals

To all the victims: May you rest in peace knowing that the ugly head of Naziism will never rise up again.

http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/massacres.html
    To all the victims of communism and the power mad brits and french who declared war on Germany when she tried to reclaim Prussia from the poles (who massacred 60.000 german civilians in 1939): I salute you!

My country was invaded by the germans, my great-great grandfather was a partisan, that doesn mean I don`t believe Hitler was right (I don`t belive in the holohoax, though, but if I did I would of course take a great stand against it. Stalin murdered more than 10 times as many civilans though, so it would still be better if Hitler had won than him).

I know this post shouldn`t turn political, but I`m simply replying when someone else is turning the post political first.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Viking
    To all the victims of communism and the power mad brits and french who declared war on Germany when she tried to reclaim Prussia from the poles (who massacred 60.000 german civilians in 1939): I salute you!

My country was invaded by the germans, my great-great grandfather was a partisan, that doesn mean I don`t believe Hitler was right (I don`t belive in the holohoax, though, but if I did I would of course take a great stand against it. Stalin murdered more than 10 times as many civilans though, so it would still be better if Hitler had won than him).

I know this post shouldn`t turn political, but I`m simply replying when someone else is turning the post political first.
    Will some mod delete this thread as it has nothing to do with gear and reminds me that there are still ignorant arsholes like this jerkoff who feel anything would be better if Hitler won...

Get it straight all you German lovers. Germany got their ass handed to them in not one, but 2 world wars. My great grandfather is off the boat German but both my grandfathers fought and one died defeating them. Stalin and Hitler were both evil and died because of it. To say one is better than the other only expresess ones ignorance. Yes there are new attrocities being committed in this century, but that does not mean we should ever forget what happened. Our generation should never hold this against Germany or the majority of the German population which are our friends...however we should never tolerate idiots denying it happened or using Nazi references in jest.
    Last edited by toolman; 10-09-2005 at 10:17 AM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    This Is The F*cking Steroid Forums, Not Political Or Ar Lounge!!!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Take it elsewhere!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Thread is closed................... Thanks for listening

Start a new thread pyschomab but this time do not reference anything deragatory or you will have a 1 week suspension.

Thread Information