LoneLifter is offline Associate Member

Convenient Liquid Dosing...

Looking for some ideas here...thinking about getting some liquid Clen .

If you are using the Liquid form of either Clen, T3 or both and you split your dosing up into twice a day. Do you measure out a dose and carry it with you to work/school or take the whole bottle? The tabs would be much easier to carry with you, conceal and cosume but thats not always an option.

-LL

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneLifter
    Looking for some ideas here...thinking about getting some liquid Clen .

If you are using the Liquid form of either Clen, T3 or both and you split your dosing up into twice a day. Do you measure out a dose and carry it with you to work/school or take the whole bottle? The tabs would be much easier to carry with you, conceal and cosume but thats not always an option.

-LL
    I carry the dose with me. If you're using ar-r -type clen in a heavy concentration, use a 1 cc barrel. If using ventipulmin, use a 5cc. Carry whichever you have with you with an oral tip and squirt it in your mouth. Or if you dont have an oral tip just get a small gauge pin that will keep the clen in and make sure it's capped, whenever you need to take your dose just pull the plunger out and suck it down.

Thanks Ejuicer, it would probably be the ar-r clen and I am fairly sure I saw the 1cc barrels on their site for order as well...if not, I'll just get an order of pins.

-LL

macthedaddy is offline Junior Member
    One thing I did was just snap off one of my needles at the base, then it becomes an oral tip, just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by macthedaddy
    One thing I did was just snap off one of my needles at the base, then it becomes an oral tip, just an idea.
    Thats exactly what I'm looking for.....ideas....I appreciate it. So then the liquid would actually be held in the plunger and I would squirt it into my mouth. Sorry if that is too much of a newb question...i've never taken any compounds before.

-LL

no worries dood, it's not like I'm a vet or anything! in fact I'd still consider myself a newb! but yeah pull 1cc into you needless syringe then put the cap on and take it with you, but I still wouldnt plan on putting it in you pocket, you don't want to accidentally squirt your gear when you sit down or something, but heres another idea, you could buy a cigar that comes in a plastic tube with a lid, and once you've smoked it you can use the tube to carry your pre-loaded rynge in!? works for me! I even carry my juice that way, so that I can shoot myself in the head at work!

Thats a great suggestion...thank you! Any ideas on whether or not Clen is hard on the liver? I got my blood work back today and the Dr ordered me to stop drinking at once due to high liver enzymes. I thought this was funny because I don't really drink.

-LL

I don't know! that's a great question though! however I don't drink at all while on cycle. if anyone else has an answer to this I'd like to hear it!!

Hey I just now realized that I told you to pull 1 cc into your syringe, I really hope you didnt do that cause that would be 200 mcg's which is WAY TOO MUCH!!! I was'nt really thinking when I said that!

Thread Information