ScottyShotty is offline Associate Member

Is test-e an appetite stimulant?

Or does it act like one??
    I'm on day #1 of week #4 of my 580 mg a week test-e cycle. First time ever.
    I ate 1 lb. of hamburg, about 5 pds. of mashed potatoes and gravy, and like 20 jumbo shrimp about 2 hours ago and now I'm starving again!!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You should split your meals up into smaller portions to maximize digestion and absorbtion of the nutrients. The most I consume in each meal is 50g of protein, 150carbs, and 20-30g of fat. JMO.

I usually do but I was real real hungry! Thats why I posted this question.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Just keep eating and you'll be fine. Don't concern yourself with the portion sizes as long as you are getting in plenty of food. Are smaller meals more optimal? Probably. How much? Individual results will vary.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    1 lb. of hamburg, about 5 pds. of mashed potatoes and gravy, and like 20 jumbo shrimp

Dude, you must be young. That is a lot of food to throw down at one sitting....Are you taking anti-e's? If not, you're going to bloat with that kind of diet. I would clean up the diet unless you're a serious ecto.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Just keep eating and you'll be fine. Don't concern yourself with the portion sizes as long as you are getting in plenty of food. Are smaller meals more optimal? Probably. How much? Individual results will vary.
    Usually we lift, train and eat for the most optimal results, so eating 1500calories or more in one sitting would probably not be the best idea.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    5 pds or mashed potatoes is a lot of spuds

I'm 27 in 10 days.Does anyone know how to shrink the size of images so they can be posted? I wanted to post pics to see if I have a good base.

A photo editor, or email them to a mod and they will probably do it for you if you ask nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    1 lb. of hamburg, about 5 pds. of mashed potatoes and gravy, and like 20 jumbo shrimp

Dude, you must be young. That is a lot of food to throw down at one sitting....Are you taking anti-e's? If not, you're going to bloat with that kind of diet. I would clean up the diet unless you're a serious ecto.
    Estrogen related bloating has very little to do with food intake. One notable exception is soy, since it acts as an estrogen.

And what's wrong with a little temporary bloat? Diet is more important than bloat if you want to maximize gains.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    A photo editor, or email them to a mod and they will probably do it for you if you ask nicely.
    Or email me at [email protected] and I'll take care of it. Make sure to post a link to this thread in the email.

Got pics mranak?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Estrogen related bloating has very little to do with food intake. One notable exception is soy, since it acts as an estrogen.

And what's wrong with a little temporary bloat? Diet is more important than bloat if you want to maximize gains.
    Sodium intake and a high amount of carbs would be a concern. Not just water but fat gain as well. Your body cannot assimilate that much protein or nutrients at one time. It'll store as energy, fat.

c()nfl!ct is offline New Member

TRUE!!!

GOT BLOAT?

Darkness is offline Member
    ScottyShotty if thats you on the avatar, then you have a serious case of gyno!

ScottyShotty's cropped (the resolution of HIM remains the same) photos attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001634.jpg   Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001635.jpg   Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001636.jpg   Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001645.jpg   Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001647.jpg  

...and:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is test-e an appetite stimulant?-im001648.jpg  

Thread Information