jef
    jef is offline Member

Red face First Cycle EQ+DEC VS SES

First Cycle EQ+DEC VS SES

I am new to AS and was going to start a cycle with EQ + Deca + Clen ...now it's very clear that I should at least start with Test alone or to include it into the above stack.

Question: For a first time user I'm being told to run a cycle of Sustanon , EQ, Deca to put on weight and mass and not inc. clen. (I do like to maintain a lean frame though)...and that I'll need to eat 4-5k in healthy calories with high protein and let the muscle mature on my frame...then start another cycle in March 06 with parabolon, halotestin and winstrol & clen to melt the fat and water weight to achieve a ripped frame...

How does this sound?
    Steroids are safe when used in moderation...is this moderate if the doses are proper? I'm not going to go losing my hair am I !@##$%

I'm 27 years old....6'2" 200lbs. Training for 10 years. As far as my eating habits I would say they are above average. 40/40/20 carbs, protein, fats through 5-8 meals a day for a total of around 3,000 cals. I try and consume at least 200+ grams of protein per day.

Thanks in advance everyone...

JC
    Last edited by jef; 10-08-2005 at 01:37 PM.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffc
    First Cycle EQ+DEC VS SES

I am new to AS and was going to start a cycle with EQ + Deca + Clen ...now it's very clear that I should at least start with Test alone or to include it into the above stack.

Question: For a first time user I'm being told to run a cycle of Sustanon , EQ, Deca to put on weight and mass and not inc. clen. (I do like to maintain a lean frame though)...and that I'll need to eat 4-5k in healthy calories with high protein and let the muscle mature on my frame...then start another cycle in March 06 with parabolon, halotestin and winstrol & clen to melt the fat and water weight to achieve a ripped frame...

How does this sound?
    Steroids are safe when used in moderation...is this moderate if the doses are proper? I'm not going to go losing my hair am I !@##$%

Thanks in advance everyone...

JC
    For your first cycle I would go with just Test E or Cyp @ 500mg/wk for 10-12
    weeks. Post your stats...age? diet? training experience?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to thejuice:
    1-12 Test E or C @ 500mg EW (inject twice weekly I.E. monday morning/thursday evening)

Hair loss is a genetic issue, If the males in your family have become bald chances are you too will be prone to Male Pattern Baldness. AAS can accelerate the process,

big_C is offline Member
    Yea....one ester test first time out...see how you react. Test Enan is my choice. Finast for hair loss, did ARR stop selling Finast??

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wut r ur stats?

the best thing to do for a 1st cycle would be cyp or enanthate at 500mg/week for 10 weeks along with nolvadex and a proper pct... the cycle u listed.. eq,deca and clen is a horrible idea. always have test as a bsae to ur cycle.
    Last edited by tycin; 10-08-2005 at 12:20 PM.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Is test enon, cyp or enanthate the same basic test as sustanon ?

Is test enon, cyp or enanthate the same basic test as sustanon?
    not sure wut enon is.... cyp and enan r not the same as sust. sust is a mixture of 4 compounds-Test prop 30mg,Test phenylpropionate 60 mg, test isocaproate 60 mgand test decanoate 100 mg.

because sust has prop in it, it shud be injected everyother day where cyp and enanthate twice a week is good.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    It's clear that I should start with 1 est...If I were to go more complex...how about this stack?

Sustanon 750wk, Deca 400wk for 8 weeks then cycling D-Bol 50mg/day through 12th week. Weeks 12+ eliminating d-bol and adding EQ, Proponate.

Would this be a good stack to start?

It's clear that I should start with 1 est...If I were to go more complex...how about this stack?

Sustanon 750wk, Deca 400wk for 8 weeks then cycling D-Bol 50mg/day through 12th week. Weeks 12+ eliminating d-bol and adding EQ, Proponate.

Would this be a good stack to start?
    no... dbol is a good kickstart to cycles meaning it should be in the beggining, and eq should be run for at least 12 weeks to get the full effect-15 weeks is even better. wut are ur stats?

i think u need to stick around here for a bit and leanr b4 jumping into a cycle.

heres another cycle u could do with a little more:

wks1-4 dbol 30mg/day
    wks1-13 test e or cyp 500-750mg/weeks
    *maybe-wks1-12 eq 500mg/week*
    10mg/nolva thruout cycle and proper pct...
    better off to stick with test and dbol tho

jef
    jef is offline Member
    I edited the post at the top to include my stats...I'm getting advice from a friend and maybe I mixed up what he was telling me...
    Weeks1-12 Sustanon
    Weeks 1-12 Deca
    Weeks 1-8 Dbol
    Weeks 9-12+ EQ + running this into my 2nd cycle to make the 12 week duraction that you've mentioned...
    Is this better?
    I think you're right too...sticking aorund here and learning more is definitely in my best interest!

I edited the post at the top to include my stats...I'm getting advice from a friend and maybe I mixed up what he was telling me...
    Weeks1-12 Sustanon
    Weeks 1-12 Deca
    Weeks 1-8 Dbol
    Weeks 9-12+ EQ + running this into my 2nd cycle to make the 12 week duraction that you've mentioned...
    Is this better?
    I think you're right too...sticking aorund here and learning more is definitely in my best interest!
    8 weeks on dbol is too long, running all that for your 1st cycle is too much imo... and wut u mean running eq into ur 2nd cycle? after ur 1st cycle u need to do pct and come off, basically time on=time off. for a 1st cycle 12 weeks is long enuf. i dunno why ur stuck on sust but i'd drop it and use cyp or enanthate instead, oed injections might b tuff for ur 1st cycle.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    You're right...I do need to cycle off and do PCT...I should stop typing and confusing myself...I could have swore he told me that he would have me run straight through for 9 months! Sounds like it's better to go for 12 weeks then cycle off and start a 2nd cycle after PCT +or- some more time between?...thanks for helping me out tycin. Also, I guess I'm not stuck on Sust...it just keeps getting recommended to me as the best and my friend is telling me this is what I need to use vs. a single est.
    Last edited by jef; 10-08-2005 at 02:42 PM.

You're right...I do need to cycle off and do PCT...I should stop typing and confusing myself...I could have swore he told me that he would have me run straight through for 9 months! Sounds like it's better to go for 12 weeks then cycle off and start a 2nd cycle after PCT +or- some more time between?...thanks for helping me out tycin. Also, I guess I'm not stuck on Sust...it just keeps getting recommended to me as the best and my friend is telling me this is what I need to use vs. a single est.
    the best thing to do is time on=time off incl pct. so if ur cycle is 12 weeks and ur pct is 4 weeks then best to stay off atleast 16 weeks. goodluck bro, any more questions feel free to pm me

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Do you mean do a pct of at least 16 weeks then?

Do you mean do a pct of at least 16 weeks then?
    no pct should b done like this... day 1 300mg/clomid, days 2-11 100mg/clomid, days 12-22 50mg/clomid along with 10-20mg/nolva thruout. so pct last about 3 weeks plus the length of ur cycle which was 12 weeks so u would atleast wait 15 weeks to start another cycle.

Thread Information