smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

putting non sterile air in a juice vial

I havent seen this question being asked so i thought I would ask it. I am working with a 50ml bottle of test e, how many times can someone put air in to the vial with out things becoming contaminated. I have 30ml in this vial from my last cycle and was wondering if I should worry about it being sterile or not. thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Why would you push air in the vial anyway?The plunger should be flush against the syringe housing to create a vacuum when drawing up the oil.

~Pinnacle~

Thats just how I have always done it, I thought it was the right way. Other wise it takes for ever to fill the syringe, if I can fill it at all.. You mean to tell my you dont put air in the vial and never have had this problem.

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    I too am curious about this. Obviously when you draw from a vial outside air will get into the vial. Whether you intentionally put it in the vial prior to drawing or if it merely bubbles in past the needle when drawing.

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    i always thoguth you had to put the same amount of air in vs. the juice u are taking out, or it create a vacuu inside the bottle, making it difficult to withdraw.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i always push as much CCs of air into the vial as i take out in oil.... it's balances out the pressure from the atmosphere and the vaccuum in the vial.... makes drawing much much easier

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    Thats just how I have always done it, I thought it was the right way. Other wise it takes for ever to fill the syringe, if I can fill it at all.. You mean to tell my you dont put air in the vial and never have had this problem.
    I never have pushed air in a vial,and I never have a problem drawing out oil.

~Pinnacle~

while I have you guys on the horn here, I have another stupid question. Do you see any problems with switching from proviron to liquidx after 2 weeks. I dont want to buy more provi so i am finishing off what I have left..

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    while I have you guys on the horn here, I have another stupid question. Do you see any problems with switching from proviron to liquidx after 2 weeks. I dont want to buy more provi so i am finishing off what I have left..
    No problem switching bro...........

And think about this.Doctors/nurses use the same method to draw liquids out of vials as we do.Have you ever heard of anyone becoming infected with a infection due to this protocol?

~Pinnacle~

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when you draw the air into the syringe the needle cap should be on. the chance of a air born virous or bactira getting in there is like one in a billion. also this is why the oil has ba in it. the ba should kill any thing that might get into the oil.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you have to replace the oil with air

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    when you draw the air into the syringe the needle cap should be on. the chance of a air born virous or bactira getting in there is like one in a billion. also this is why the oil has ba in it. the ba should kill any thing that might get into the oil.
    Thanks gsxxr, good to know.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I never have pushed air in a vial,and I never have a problem drawing out oil.

~Pinnacle~
    Then your vial is getting air through the hole you made in the vial with the needle.

It gets to be more of a problem if you try and draw 3mL from a 10mL vial or something like that.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Even human grade gear has BA in it despite the fact that the gear is clean to begin with. This is to safely allow for a multiple use vial, which unsterile air and not 100% sterile needles are placed into the vial.

That's why single-use hCG comes with sterile water for injection (no BA) and multiple-use hCG vials come with bacteriostatic water (2% BA I think).

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah the ba is in there to take care of this...

Thread Information