marc101 is offline New Member

Tell me what you think

I ordered test e from a source who was on another board, I ordered my friend a tren prop combo. Did two shots in the glutes, weeks 9 and 10 (was already on cycle just switched sources) Both swelled up the size of a big golf ball,didnt think to much of it maybe high ba or biuld up of oil from just shooting in the glutes. So I do a delt shot for the first time, no pain going in smooth as butter. The next day my whole shoulder down to my tricep is red, swollen, hot as hell and itches. I called my buddy to see how he was doing,his pop answered his cell which was wierd. Told me my buddy was in the hospital for an infection in his quad which was spreading to his back. SH!T !!!!! Went to the doc and sure enough I have celulitis in my left quad and right glute, also got an allergic reaction to dudes gear that made me get basically a cold sore on my back. doc saw it and immediately asked if I was on the juice (thats when my b12 shot story fell thru) so I got prescribed cephalexin for the infection and prednisolone for the thing on my back. DIRTY GEAR
    I want to send an email to this bro and either get some kind of refund or at least let him know that his gear is dirty. Problem is I think this bro got busted just dont know to what extent, so I am not to keen on emailing him. Should I just let it ride and call it a day and forget about my 400 bucks, fine, but what about all the the other people who bought dudes gear. There is alot of people on other boards talking about test e hurting, which with a low ba is almost unheard of. sorry such a long post just trying to get some valid feedback thank you

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by marc101
    I ordered test e from a source who was on another board, I ordered my friend a tren prop combo. Did two shots in the glutes, weeks 9 and 10 (was already on cycle just switched sources) Both swelled up the size of a big golf ball,didnt think to much of it maybe high ba or biuld up of oil from just shooting in the glutes. So I do a delt shot for the first time, no pain going in smooth as butter. The next day my whole shoulder down to my tricep is red, swollen, hot as hell and itches. I called my buddy to see how he was doing,his pop answered his cell which was wierd. Told me my buddy was in the hospital for an infection in his quad which was spreading to his back. SH!T !!!!! Went to the doc and sure enough I have celulitis in my left quad and right glute, also got an allergic reaction to dudes gear that made me get basically a cold sore on my back. doc saw it and immediately asked if I was on the juice (thats when my b12 shot story fell thru) so I got prescribed cephalexin for the infection and prednisolone for the thing on my back. DIRTY GEAR
    I want to send an email to this bro and either get some kind of refund or at least let him know that his gear is dirty. Problem is I think this bro got busted just dont know to what extent, so I am not to keen on emailing him. Should I just let it ride and call it a day and forget about my 400 bucks, fine, but what about all the the other people who bought dudes gear. There is alot of people on other boards talking about test e hurting, which with a low ba is almost unheard of. sorry such a long post just trying to get some valid feedback thank you

That's a rough call Mark. I almost thought I had celulitus once and it went away on its own.

Was this gear from a UG lab or a site??? I know it said you ordered form a source on another board. DId you just PM a person????

If you think he got busted then stay away. Don't affiliate yourself with that nonsense. Dont want to get caught up in the mix. I'd take the beaten on the $400 and call it a day.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I say if you get screwed write it off as a lesson learned, if you can report him or the ugl as having dirty gear to others that's great, but IMO just walk away and call it good. Esp $400 I might go haywire over $4k and find a way to get back, but $4oo just ani't worth it to me. You will also find that frequently when a good supp goes bad, right about the time he gets found out he mysteriously get "busted", oddly no one has any details.

Was this gear from a UG lab or a site???

It was from a very well respected UG lab which I actually got referred to but the source openly posts on a couple other boards

Thanks for your input much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I say if you get screwed write it off as a lesson learned, if you can report him or the ugl as having dirty gear to others that's great, but IMO just walk away and call it good. Esp $400 I might go haywire over $4k and find a way to get back, but $4oo just ani't worth it to me. You will also find that frequently when a good supp goes bad, right about the time he gets found out he mysteriously get "busted", oddly no one has any details.
    starting to think just walking away would be the safest option

Thread Information