Thread: Pct..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Pct..

Sorry I know this should be in the PCT forum but its been there for a day or two and no answer. Basically this : My packet was seized and so Im left with only a small part of my PCT gear. I have clen , clomid (30 * 50mg), nolva (20 * 20mg). My HCG and part of my clmoid and nolva got seized. How should I arrange this to get the best possible PCT.

My cycle was test C and deca finishing of for three weeks of test prop be PCT

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I would get some reseach chemicals bought right here at AR-Research. Lion has good products, go that route if needed.

its not that but since I live in europe its not that easy for me.. Im suggesting the packet will only get seized again. I think my name is flagged for a while but anyway, can I manage a decent PCT with the stuff I have.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    You need more nolva incase you exhibit symptoms of gyno during your cycle.

Run the Clomid at 100mg for several days and then 50mg until done.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i agree with mranak

dont take the chance - gyno is not cool

Im already at week 12 or week 13 so Im pretty safe to save all that nolva to the PCT. So my question is, which is better.. to run the clomid for almost right doses to 2-3 weeks or drop the doses and go for 3-4 weeks. Or howbout running first 2 weeks of clomid and the last two nolva? Im gonna try to find more in these followin weeks but there is a big chance Im left with what I have,

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Im already at week 12 or week 13 so Im pretty safe to save all that nolva to the PCT. So my question is, which is better.. to run the clomid for almost right doses to 2-3 weeks or drop the doses and go for 3-4 weeks. Or howbout running first 2 weeks of clomid and the last two nolva? Im gonna try to find more in these followin weeks but there is a big chance Im left with what I have,
    If it were me I would run the clomid and nolva together. Run the clomid at 100 mg ed for the first week then drop to 50 mg until the bottle is finished. You can try using only 10 mg of nolva ed instead of the usual 20 mg. If you can get your hands on some tribulus or some tongkat ali, that should also help out. Those are legal so you should have no troubles with them. Good luck

Yeah, I have tribulus and glutamine and creatine on hand.. Im also thinking about when to include the clen . I have some weeks to go b4 PCT - so should I start the clen now with PCT or a lil after.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    Yeah, I have tribulus and glutamine and creatine on hand.. Im also thinking about when to include the clen. I have some weeks to go b4 PCT - so should I start the clen now with PCT or a lil after.
    i usually start the clen the day after the last test shot.

has it worked 4 u in terms of kept lean musle? compared to for example PCT without clen . What doses did u use.. thx 4 input.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i dont go that high with the dose mate,i dont need no more than 40mcg,i find it helps keep the muscle size but with it bein a fat burner you will lose some weight albeit ony fat,jmo.

tahts what Im looking =) I wanna keep the muscle n shed some fat.. Being a big guy I have fat to shed...

do u use it 4 how long and do include benadryl in there?

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Benadryl? sorry not trying to take over your post just curious

Thread Information