samsneed is offline New Member

D-Bol and Winny Cycle

I am about to start an all oral 8 week cycle and I need to know something. I will be taking D-Bol the first 4 weeks and Winny the last 4 weeks. Do I need any post cycle treatment (nolva, clomid)?

G-S Guest
    Yep. But, that is a shitty cycle. For one, you are taking toxic orals for too long, IMO. There should be a break in between the DBOL and WINNY. Hope your not expecting to retain much from this cycle, as you'll lose the DBOL gains as fast as you get them.

Not a good mixture, my friend.

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro what are your goals???? Bulk??? or cut?? You can't really do both at the same time. you may want to re-think your cycle then we can help you out more.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    never run 2 17aa's that close together
    and i agree with Kullman, i personally dont run a bulker with a cutter..although some do but never that close together =\

escalade is offline Junior Member
    Personally i wouln't touch winny pills, go with injects you'll get more out of it and most of it won't get eatin up by your liver. And just winny and dbol really won't get you that much gains, i'd personally got with deca , dbol and some test if you wanna get big and defined.

Kingpin is offline New Member
    Dudes,

I am doing the same stack is there any good way to go about using the D-Bol and Winny and what whould we use after the AS.

Thanks

Lush is offline Associate Member
    sam,

I gotta agree with the other bro's that d-bol/winny is a pretty wacked cycle.

but d-bol will work just fine on it's own!-

I've tried 50mg winny eod on it's own and the results were pretty minimal.

clomid is a deffinate to help keep the gains.

I'd say try like 5 or 6 weeks of d-bol @40mg/day then run the clomid and even bridge with 10mg/day of d-bol (in the morning).

I'd also say screw the winny alone. Waste of money I think. But if you wanna do it try the same thing- like 5or 6 weeks followed by clomid and a little d-bol in the morning bridge.

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Don't listen to them bro, you will get good results from the winny alone, I have done that cycle, I started at 221 benching 225 18 times, I ended up at 228 benching 225 27 times and retained all my gains.

Ta TownBacker

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by escalade
    i'd personally got with deca, dbol and some test if you wanna get big and defined.
    Big AND defined?

Yeah, okay.

zeemzima is offline New Member
    so how good is d-bol alone mixed with clomid? will it help keep the gains? keep 50%, or will u just loose it all?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Personally i wouln't touch winny pills, go with injects you'll get more out of it and most of it won't get eatin up by your liver. And just winny and dbol really won't get you that much gains, i'd personally got with deca, dbol and some test if you wanna get big and defined.
    I totally disagree with you on the winny part cause the tablets are just as good as injectables plus cheaper. Also both injectables and orals pass through the liver in fact orals pass i think twice and injectables pass once but dont quote me on that but Im pretty sure im right about that. Al so you say deca , dbol test cycle will make you big and defined? depending on your diet has a lot to depend on whether youll cut or bulk up but for this cycle its pretty much a bulk cycle in my opinion especially when you are using deca and dbol in same cycle.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by zeemzima
    so how good is d-bol alone mixed with clomid? will it help keep the gains? keep 50%, or will u just loose it all?
    Hey bro this is from personal experience, dont do dbol alone cause i did thais alone 35mg ed for 5 weeks and gained about 18 lbs but lost every bit of it even after taking clomids. It would be a good idea to stack something with dbol depending on what your goals are.I like Eq

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally i wouln't touch winny pills, go with injects you'll get more out of it and most of it won't get eatin up by your liver. And just winny and dbol really won't get you that much gains, i'd personally got with deca, dbol and some test if you wanna get big and defined.
    RDL is spot on...no difference between tabs and injects...both pass through your liver. That's why so many people drink winny depot. I also 100% disagree that deca /test/dbol will get you big and defined. This is a classic bulking stack and unless your genetics are amazing and your diet is ultra strict, you will not get a shredded defined look from this stack.

No flame Escalade, but please do not give advice when you don't know what you're talking about. This is serious shit and it's potentially dangerous! We're happy to help you in any way shape or form with your own education, but unless you have personal experience and have exhaustive research on a subject, DO NOT tell people what they should and shouldn't do. Even at that, please preface your answers with "It's been my experience that...." or " My research has indicated....". You're still new so it's not a problem, but please, THINK before doing that again.

Samsneed....listen to the guys here and do some more research bro. No flame, but don't rush into this. BTW...why oral only? Are you afraid of needles?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ta TownBacker
    Don't listen to them bro, you will get good results from the winny alone, I have done that cycle, I started at 221 benching 225 18 times, I ended up at 228 benching 225 27 times and retained all my gains.
    Good for you.

But don't tell people not to listen to others. It's disrespectful and unless you have proof that what they're saying is shit it's arguementative. Different people have different reactions, you may be lucky or gifted, that does not mean everybody will have the same success.

Red face

Yeah dudes I don't like the idea of using needles. I have done so much research and gotten so many different answers it's crazy. Listen I am not a looking to go in to compete. I am just trying to achive a little more size and more cuts without having to inject. I have reached my genetic plateau, I just need a lillte push. My current Stats are.

5' 11
    12% body fat

Bench 225
    Squat 315

Thanks Dudes,

Originally posted by Pete235

RDL is spot on...no difference between tabs and injects...both pass through your liver. That's why so many people drink winny depot. I also 100% disagree that deca /test/dbol will get you big and defined. This is a classic bulking stack and unless your genetics are amazing and your diet is ultra strict, you will not get a shredded defined look from this stack.

No flame Escalade, but please do not give advice when you don't know what you're talking about. This is serious shit and it's potentially dangerous! We're happy to help you in any way shape or form with your own education, but unless you have personal experience and have exhaustive research on a subject, DO NOT tell people what they should and shouldn't do. Even at that, please preface your answers with "It's been my experience that...." or " My research has indicated....". You're still new so it's not a problem, but please, THINK before doing that again.

Samsneed....listen to the guys here and do some more research bro. No flame, but don't rush into this. BTW...why oral only? Are you afraid of needles?
    Yeah dudes I don't like the idea of using needles. I have done so much research and gotten so many different answers it's crazy. Listen I am not a looking to go in to compete. I am just trying to achive a little more size and more cuts without having to inject. I have reached my genetic plateau, I just need a lillte push. My current Stats are.

5' 11
    12% body fat

Bench 225
    Squat 315

Thanks Dudes,

Thread Information