Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    slitsoul13's Avatar
    slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004

    easy way to get a script.

    just thought of this, but couldn't you go get your test levels checked while on pct? Your levels would obviously be lower so wouldn't they just provide a script for test ? I don't care to do this just wondering if it would work.

  2. #2
    mranak is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    It can be a difficult even for a man with legitimate hypogonadism (low testosterone ) to get the proper medicine prescribed. Many physicians will simply refer you to an endocrinologist and, 2.5 months later when the endo tests you, even if you are still low, they often deny treatment. Or give you Androgel . Or do a stimulation test.

    Lots of work. Might it work? Yeah. But this kind of stuff also ruins things sometimes for guys that really do need legitimate TRT.

  3. #3
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Oakland Athletics
    Go to one of those sports clinics or youth rejuvination clinics, dont know about where you live but there all over vegas. The prescribe steroids to peeps just like Oasis does to people here. go on PCT like you say, should get somthing..!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts