????TESTO is offline New Member

I got a small "ABSCESS"

well this is the shit Im going thru right now, I found out I got an abcsess on my delt, how did I know? well I wasa goin to do another shot of gear near the same spot that I have shot before like 4 days ago, when I aspirated I drew out puss.. man that made me almost shit my pants cause it has never hapen to me before, but the funny thing is it really did not hurt much or at all before I shot. well I have been treating it on my own I tried to relocate the spot where I saw the puss before the day after so I could drain it out but did not find it after poking myself 2 times with a 21gage needle how foolish, I did not continue doing this cause I reading a couple abscess articles and it suggested not to drain on your own cause you may pass thru a vein thus leaking some blood in the infected spot and make a bigger bowl of soup full of inffection so I the only thing I did was treat myself with icy hot and I got a hot pad and lay it there. well from the begining the sweeling was not even that big and you really could not tell. tomorow even though my sweeling has gone down some, Im gonna go to the clinic and see what the doc has to say and get some antibiotics. I think the reason that I got the danm shit in the first place was due to proper injecting procedure I did not clean the surface where I was going to shoot, next thing Im also suspecting is that when I did the shot (which was pretty good by the way, no blood leaking or any of that) could be cause I worked that body part the same day so the juice did not have time to spread due to muscle tightness after the work out or so <--- could that be a possible theory guys??? Ive read you could get abscess like that too if the juice sits in the spot too long... for now I will keep on using my hot pad, but Im so tempted to work out right now its killing me, my shit is drying up a bit so I want to work out my shoulders. how long should I wait till I touch some iron again well next time I will be super care full in folowing sanitary procedures when I inject my juice.. danm I hate this shit..

eliteforce is offline Member
    whats a ABSCESS again, i wana know in case i ever get one, so far havn't even got an infection yet..

harleyman is offline Associate Member
    i had one for the first time in ten years never happened till i got away from human grade gear went to my doc and he treated with a strong antibiotic he said never try and drain it or poke it it .

yeah I wednt to the clinic today and they gave me some anti biotics my abscess is preety small and its not swollen like some that Ive seen or read about some get to the size of a small orange when not taken care of thats scary those have to be drained, I got the abcess after I shot a BD sust I guess I did not follow propper sanitary conditions man. and for elite force look on the link that I have on the post man anf youl get more or less an Idea but do your hw good...

Thread Information