Thread: bicep shot

TUnit is offline Associate Member

bicep shot

hey bros. i have never done a bicep shot and im about to try one out here soon. is 2cc's too much for a bicep? i have a mixed shot of prop and fina, should it be alright? thanks guys

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    you should be fin just dont shoot any more then 2cc

thanks bro...let me go try this out

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    2CC's in the bi is going to be killer. Good luck!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    BTW IMO bi's are the most painful injection for me. I did 2 injections and that was enough for me to find another spot.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    havent made the jump to bis but maybe down the road ill try it good luck bro

toolman is offline Banned
    No need to shoot 2 ccs to Bi's. 1cc hurts enough when working out...I can't imagine 2 ccs. THose are reserved for the glutes and quads.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No need to shoot 2 ccs to Bi's. 1cc hurts enough when working out...I can't imagine 2 ccs. THose are reserved for the glutes and quads.
    Delts handle 2 cc's pretty good too

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    why not a cc in each bi, so when it swells up from the fina they will look the same

well too late lol! i shot it in my right bicep about 3 hours ago, right before the astros game ended and my arm already hurts. usually after i do a shot it doesnt hurt til the next morning. i think im in for some pain tomorrow. its really puffed up, ive never seen them this big

????TESTO is offline New Member
    just use some ice on them Ive done bi shots many times before painfull at first but then you get used to it. but I never shot 2 cc only one in each bi. good luck

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    2cc's is going to be rough. Think about how small your bi is compared to your glute. I have shot 1cc in my bi and the pain was enough. I would not shoot two cc's personally, I think it will definately affect your lifting schedule. If you do shoot the two cc's, let me know how it felt

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    well too late lol! i shot it in my right bicep about 3 hours ago, right before the astros game ended and my arm already hurts. usually after i do a shot it doesnt hurt til the next morning. i think im in for some pain tomorrow. its really puffed up, ive never seen them this big
    Keep us posted tomorrow on how it went pain wise. My next cycle involves days where I have to shoot 3 ml's so I am trying to find spots that will accomodate at least 2 ml's. My bis are pretty big so I think they can handle the volume, but the pain is another matter

Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Keep us posted tomorrow on how it went pain wise. My next cycle involves days where I have to shoot 3 ml's so I am trying to find spots that will accomodate at least 2 ml's. My bis are pretty big so I think they can handle the volume, but the pain is another matter

Roid,

I had to shoot 1ml of winny, 1ml of test e, and 1ml of tren on one day during one of my cycles. I would never even think about putting 2ml of anything into my bi. Believe me, the pain from a bi shot is intense with 1ml, I would suggest going in your delt or glute for 2ml

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    Roid,

I had to shoot 1ml of winny, 1ml of test e, and 1ml of tren on one day during one of my cycles. I would never even think about putting 2ml of anything into my bi. Believe me, the pain from a bi shot is intense with 1ml, I would suggest going in your delt or glute for 2ml
    Agreed, but just take a look at this. My next cycle involves 5 days where I inject 2 ml's (prop/npp), and two days where I shoot 3 ml's (prop/npp/ep). I am running out of spots, and I want to limit the number of shots per day. I don't like the idea of mulitiple injections due to the number of spots that would require.

I am currently using delts, tris, traps, legs. I tried glute but I can't twist that way and have any control, I can't reach lats, and calves are out of the question. I am thinking chest, but iffy on that one.

Any suggestions? Sorry, i didn't mean to hijack...I should have started a new thread...

Agreed, but just take a look at this. My next cycle involves 5 days where I inject 2 ml's (prop/npp), and two days where I shoot 3 ml's (prop/npp/ep). I am running out of spots, and I want to limit the number of shots per day. I don't like the idea of mulitiple injections due to the number of spots that would require.

I am currently using delts, tris, traps, legs. I tried glute but I can't twist that way and have any control, I can't reach lats, and calves are out of the question. I am thinking chest, but iffy on that one.

Any suggestions? Sorry, i didn't mean to hijack...I should have started a new thread...
    You NEED to inject your glute, they can handle 2ml's easy. While looking in mirror, I bend over and put all of my weight on the oppposite leg I am going to inject, then I inject my other glute. I sometimes kneel on a chair and inject my glute while looking into the mirror.

Lats suck to inject by yourself. I cant reach them with control either. I have a friend inject my traps and lats regularly to give my other receptors a break

Chest:
    Use a 23' and "1" pin, put your finger on your nipple and move one inch inward and then move up one inch, inject in that spot. Do not do a chest workout and inject afterward. I always inject my chest after a good leg and arm workout

You NEED to inject your glute, they can handle 2ml's easy. While looking in mirror, I bend over and put all of my weight on the oppposite leg I am going to inject, then I inject my other glute. I sometimes kneel on a chair and inject my glute while looking into the mirror.

Lats suck to inject by yourself. I cant reach them with control either. I have a friend inject my traps and lats regularly to give my other receptors a break

Chest:
    Use a 23' and "1" pin, put your finger on your nipple and move one inch inward and then move up one inch, inject in that spot. Do not do a chest workout and inject afterward. I always inject my chest after a good leg and arm workout
    thx for the info on the chest. all my friends are wusses when it comes to injections...plus i don't trust anyone with a pin except my doctor and myselff

I understand the trust issue, but some of my friends are better with a pin than most doctors. We just study a lot about injections and make each one as painless as possible.

Good luck with the chest shots, but make sure you start injecting your glutes! If you inject there, 3mls will seem more bearable

I understand the trust issue, but some of my friends are better with a pin than most doctors. We just study a lot about injections and make each one as painless as possible.

Good luck with the chest shots, but make sure you start injecting your glutes! If you inject there, 3mls will seem more bearable
    Ever since my time in medschool many years ago when we had to proactice IV and sub Q injections on each other, I got turned off my anyone who is not qualified.

Ever since my time in medschool many years ago when we had to proactice IV and sub Q injections on each other, I got turned off my anyone who is not qualified.

Very understable. Your assignment is: Find a few qualified people to alleviate your stress on some of your receptors, preferablly some young hot nurses!

preferablly some young hot nurses!
    they can poke me anytime, anywhere....qualified or not

they can poke me anytime, anywhere....qualified or not

RIGHT ON!

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    thx for the info on the chest. all my friends are wusses when it comes to injections...plus i don't trust anyone with a pin except my doctor and myselff

bro chest was easy... out of all the muscles i have shot it took it's virgin shot the best... a day and a half later the pain was minimal... felt like i had worked out chest the day b4, just a little tender.... now triceps killed me...

well all i can say is im never doing that again lol! i can barely straighten my arm it hurts so bad. good thing tonight is leg day. if i ever do that again im gonna split it up for sure but damn my arm sure is pumped

yeah 2cc's in the bicep just doesn't sound like a good idea... when i shot pecs i shot 3/4 of a cc into each just to be on the safe side..

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    well all i can say is im never doing that again lol! i can barely straighten my arm it hurts so bad. good thing tonight is leg day. if i ever do that again im gonna split it up for sure but damn my arm sure is pumped
    Next time try 1cc each arm and tell us how it goes.

Has anyone ever shot GH or IGF in the bi? How was it?

????TESTO is offline New Member
    are pec shots really safe? hows the vein concentration there Im raelly tempted to try but Im worried about vein desity in that erea..

Quote Originally Posted by ????TESTO
    are pec shots really safe? hows the vein concentration there Im raelly tempted to try but Im worried about vein desity in that erea..

i shot like an inch up from nipple and 2 inches in towards center of chest... no problem. no nerve no vein...

Thread Information