musclestack is offline Productive Member

what to take for the pain?

Hey, fellas. I know I've read that some of you guys use a certain compound(s) to mix in with whatever you're injecting to reduce the amount of pain the following days, but I don't remember what it is/they are. I don't really know what I should type in the search feature to get the answer I'm looking for, so I thought I'd just ask. Anyone???

Also, exactly how much of this compound(s) should one take? Is there a ratio of how much product per mL? AND-where might one find some of this (if it is legal, of course...don't want to be accused of asking for a source)?

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Let's take a step back and evaluate your situation so that we can give you the very best advice.

You alraedy lifting? How long? What is your height, weight, approx. bf%, and age? Do you squat, deadlift and bench? And if so, what kind of weight are you putting up?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i think he is asking for a little help in reducing the pain in the injection area......correct?
    so knowing his stats and all that is reallly inconsequential - if im assumming correctly that is

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i think he is asking for a little help in reducing the pain in the injection area......correct?
    so knowing his stats and all that is reallly inconsequential - if im assumming correctly that is
    In his second paragraph it sounded like he had no idea what type of gear to take, but maybe I just didn't understand.

Only thing that really helps with pain is sometimes diluting the hormone in more oil. And then some stuff, like my human grade testosterone cypionate , just doesn't hurt.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    cut with b12 oil.. if im reading your thread right..

dv

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i thought the same thing at first mranak

then i just took a guess

MuckDog, you are correct. Sorry if I confused the rest of you. Guess I shoulda worded it better. When I say "product", I am actually referring to the stuff that I should use (which I was told is B-12 oil) to take the pain away. And yes, I am certain about the gear that I'll be taking----not my first rodeo.

Bump- And where might someone find some B-12 oil??? Walgreen's? GNC?

bump

bump

tycin is offline Anabolic Member

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    I use 1/2 cc of cottonseed oil per each 1cc of painfull tren I made. After I did this, i have zero pain. I also preload my darts (7 at a time) to allow the oil to mix with the product thouroughly and sterilize (more) and also makes for easier access in the morning for shot taking. I also run hot tap water over the syringe for about 30 seconds so it pushes out easier. After running with hot water I will take off the pin cap and wipe it with an alchohol swipe then push the air out of the syringe and allow a couple of drops to come out the tip and swirl down the pin to lubricate it making it easier to slide through the skin.

Thread Information