shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Question Why is Test Always Higher

We, and by we I am including myself, always seem to recommend that someone who is stacking any combinations of gear use Testosterone in some form. This is very simple for me in that almost any AAS will shut down your HTPA and thus your body's natural Test production. But why is it we state that Test must be run at higher doses than the correlating compound. The human testes produce between 4 and 7 mg of test ed, natural levels could never exceed 49 mg weekly. So if one were to be taking test alongside say Tren ace to protect themselves from HTPA shutdown, and there is no way natural levels can be supressed below 0, why do we insist on using a dose of testosterone, that far exceeds natural replacement levels, greater than the Tren. Bear in mind I always advocate higher Test doses because of it's excellent muscle building propeties on it's own, but we frequently get the question from someone who says thay don't like/react well/have access to testosterone, on how to run a cycle with no or limited test? Science only please, opinions are fine but they may not be right-mine frequently aren't.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I'm tired,hungry,my girlfriends mad at me(like i give a fvck) and i need a hug...so needless to say,I don't feel up to contributing to the thread,but I'll gladly give my buddy shortie a........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why is Test Always Higher-bump-crawford.jpg  

decadbal is offline Banned
    i think a certain degree is placed on test in every cycle bc of the sexual side effects. alot of ppl dont have the same goals, but generally no one wants to not be able to perform, so test is considered part of any and all cycles.. personally i dont mind it, and dont include it in every cycle, but i view things from bodybuilding standpoint, where i wanna lean up,or bulk up as much as possible. as others do it for vanity and the objective of lookin good, is more or less for sex.. so that makes it part of every equation.. also test in a cycle helps you retain alot of the mass you gain durning.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    nandrolone hormones and tren are harder on your libido and HPTA than most AAS. why? becuase they elevate progestin levels. this is why we also recommend using B6 while taking deca and tren, in an attempt to keep progestin levels low.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Testosterone is the naturally occuring hormone in the human body. Even at superfleous levels it is still relatively safe, just precautions would need to be taken. I can however say I am going to do a cycle with only replacement levels or just above and run 400% more mg of injectable anabolic compounds to see the effects of normal/high-normal test levels. Stay tuned about the beginning of 06'.

Cool, let me know how that works out Meso. Just curious as to why we always say test must be higher, maybe your experiment will show us.

And thans for the bump Pinn! It's a beaut!

Thread Information