guildwars05 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Professional Help needed. test,deca, dbol side affect

hello all

im taking the cycle as stated above.. I have noticed a serious side affect, I believe it is changing my sugar levels. Especially right AFTER taking dbol . I seem to get REALLY shaking EXTREMELY fast.

I do not know if i am hyp. gl. but I do know that my mother gets very shaking if she does not eat for certain periods of time. Same with me. I usually have to eat every couple hours or i start to get a little shaky, usually turkey or peanut butter helps me, the problem is..since I started this cycle (actually started the end of the 2nd week) I get Extremely shaky fast. Is there a possible problem with my sugar levels due to drugs, or insulin levels ? I do not know much about this type of thing. Thank you for listening. Anyone else have sugar problems or get side affects liek this. I actually feel like im running clen . the scary shakes. Im currently eating peanut butter right now..it willl usually fix the problem..but its scary. thanks all

gw

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by guildwars05
    hello all

im taking the cycle as stated above.. I have noticed a serious side affect, I believe it is changing my sugar levels. Especially right AFTER taking dbol . I seem to get REALLY shaking EXTREMELY fast.

I do not know if i am hyp. gl. but I do know that my mother gets very shaking if she does not eat for certain periods of time. Same with me. I usually have to eat every couple hours or i start to get a little shaky, usually turkey or peanut butter helps me, the problem is..since I started this cycle (actually started the end of the 2nd week) I get Extremely shaky fast. Is there a possible problem with my sugar levels due to drugs, or insulin levels ? I do not know much about this type of thing. Thank you for listening. Anyone else have sugar problems or get side affects liek this. I actually feel like im running clen . the scary shakes. Im currently eating peanut butter right now..it willl usually fix the problem..but its scary. thanks all

gw
    Peanut butter and turkey are pretty slowly absorbed foods, which should be helping your blood sugar. AASs can effect insulin somewhat, but wether you are taking them or not, you need to go see a doctor ASAP. This is potentially dangerous condition, get medical help bro.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    have you been to the doctor to see if your diabetic ?

I havent. usually i dont get shaky, but if I dont eat for say 4 hours (i eat tons usually, body might not be getting enough food) i get a lil shaky

what i do notice is i am getting shaky FAST with dbol . strange. I have gone to the doctor for multiple blood work. everything was extremely clean and nice. No problems what so ever..BUT that doesnt mean i dont have a problem. I will go specifically for that next.

my mother was hyp gl but shes been good since. her side does have it..and apparently it looks as if i do as well. I will have to read up on this etc. thank you so far for your responses

Thread Information