Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    angelripper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    Absolutly not. Test takes at least 4 to 6 wks to kick in....it needs to be run a min of 10 wks...most usually run it for 12. Do you even know about proper pct and diet?
    ya i know about nolv and clomid but having a hard time gettin it i eat every 3 hours 40 to 50 grams of protien each meal 5 to 6times a day

RoidGut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    not really, i would run it longer as opposed to running more per week, but 200mg per week isnt going to do much but neither is 400 per week for 5 weeks. You will see some gains, but why dont you get more gear and do it right, what is your cycle history? Very important please tell us
    think he is running it at 400 mg ew...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense Angelripper, but I really think you could do yourself some good to educate yourself some more on this.... Read, research, and educate yourself.
    That's the best advice I can give you.

Peace,
    SS

not really, i would run it longer as opposed to running more per week, but 200mg per week isnt going to do much but neither is 400 per week for 5 weeks. You will see some gains, but why dont you get more gear and do it right, what is your cycle history? Very important please tell us
    did some equipiose and finaject about 15 years ago

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have enough test to see much so you really need at least one more bottle. You also need to make sure you understand PCT for proper recovery. If you don't then do a search on Post Cycle Therapy .

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    No offense Angelripper, but I really think you could do yourself some good to educate yourself some more on this.... Read, research, and educate yourself.
    That's the best advice I can give you.

Peace,
    SS
    why is it a sin to run a low dose

im gonna use creatine after

It isn't a sin to run a low dose but anything under 400mg a week is really going to limit your gains and running for only five weeks simply isn't long enough to see much. We are just trying to help you maximize your gains from your cycle.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelripper
    why is it a sin to run a low dose
    what are your stats? Its not, if you run only 200 per week thats just enought to shut you down and not get great gains, its a waste and it is not recommended.

Read what Rick said...

5 "10 220 bf about 20

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You don't have enough test to see much so you really need at least one more bottle. You also need to make sure you understand PCT for proper recovery. If you don't then do a search on Post Cycle Therapy.
    '
    I agree 100%. And remember, you will lose a small amount of gear every time you inject. You simply can't get it all out of the needle unless you employ the airbubble method. So 2 bottles is absolute bare minimum. That willl probably last you only 8 to 9 wks if you are carefull.

And no, it is not a sin to run a low dose. But usually 400 to 500 mg is what most ppl run their first time. But if you are seeing results with that dose then go for it.

G-13 is offline Member
    5 "10 220 bf about 20
    That little bit of gear will cause you more harm than good.
    Get more, period, you dont have enough.

Good luck...

'
    I agree 100%. And remember, you will lose a small amount of gear every time you inject. You simply can't get it all out of the needle unless you employ the airbubble method. So 2 bottles is absolute bare minimum. That willl probably last you only 8 to 9 wks if you are carefull.

And no, it is not a sin to run a low dose. But usually 400 to 500 mg is what most ppl run their first time. But if you are seeing results with that dose then go for it.
    ok if i get another bottle to make it 10 weeks how much weight and strenth can i expect at 400 mg a week

That little bit of gear will cause you more harm than good.
    Get more, period, you dont have enough.

Good luck...
    o but the more u do the better iit is for u thats bull

ok if i get another bottle to make it 10 weeks how much weight and strenth can i expect at 400 mg a week
    that entirely depends on how your diet looks like. Diet is 90% of the battle. The working out part makes up the last 10%. Go to the diet forum and read the stickies at the top of the page. Compare your diet with what is posted. It is not simply eating protien in every meal. There is also carb timing, post workout nutrition, etc etc....

With that said, given proper diet and workout, you can see anywhere from 15-20 lbs...but everyone is different so this is an impossible question to answer.

There are way to many variables to answer that question. Everyone is different so training, diet, and genetics will all play a big roll but the truth is any number would just be a guess.

that entirely depends on how your diet looks like. Diet is 90% of the battle. The working out part makes up the last 10%. Go to the diet forum and read the stickies at the top of the page. Compare your diet with what is posted. It is not simply eating protien in every meal. There is also carb timing, post workout nutrition, etc etc....

With that said, given proper diet and workout, you can see anywhere from 15-20 lbs...but everyone is different so this is an impossible question to answer.
    ok good anser

o but the more u do the better iit is for u thats bull
    Don't be so closed minded. No one here said the more you take the better you are off....what is being said is that 200 mg ew will be enough only to shut down your HTPA (I assume you know that is). If you don't, then very simply it means your natural test production will be shut down. But given the low dose, you will not see any gains from it. At the end of that low dose cycle, all that you will have accomplished would be to stop your natural test production and you wll end up losing even more than you gaind.

G-13 is offline Member
    Bro there is such a thing as a critical thinker. You are Using a class II steroid and know nothing about it or what it's going to do to you or for you. And that is some scary shit, it's people like you who give this game a bad name because no real time was spent looking up information and you end up hurting yourself.
    How much of your pct do you have in order?

I just read your other thread and your already using 400mg per week.

Im out on this one bro, use that search button next time before your next cycle,please..

Bro there is such a thing as a critical thinker. You are Using a class II steroid and know nothing about it or what it's going to do to you or for you. And that is some scary shit, it's people like you who give this game a bad name because no real time was spent looking up information and you end up hurting yourself.
    How much of your pct do you have in order?

I just read your other thread and your already using 400mg per week.

Im out on this one bro, use that search button next time before your next cycle,please..

This is probably your first time with AAS. For the furture, make sure you plan out your entire cycle befor you even think of sticking a pin in yourself. You have to decide what compound to run, how much of it you want to run, and for how long. Then decide on tbe proper ancilliaries for that cycle. Lastly, you go out and buy ALL OF IT. Don't make the mistake of saying "I will get that later", cuz you don't know what can happen. What if you start experiencing gyno and you have nothing to combat it?

Get the clomid and nolva asap....you don't have to use the nolva if you don't want to durning your cycle...jsut have it on hand in case of gyno. But you will need both nolva and clomid for pct if you hope to keep anything you gained.

This is probably your first time with AAS. For the furture, make sure you plan out your entire cycle befor you even think of sticking a pin in yourself. You have to decide what compound to run, how much of it you want to run, and for how long. Then decide on tbe proper ancilliaries for that cycle. Lastly, you go out and buy ALL OF IT. Don't make the mistake of saying "I will get that later", cuz you don't know what can happen. What if you start experiencing gyno and you have nothing to combat it?

Get the clomid and nolva asap....you don't have to use the nolva if you don't want to durning your cycle...jsut have it on hand in case of gyno. But you will need both nolva and clomid for pct if you hope to keep anything you gained.
    can u buy this shit legaly

not over the counter if that is what you mean. this board has a sponser that sells it. just click the banner on the top right of this page to get there.

oh...and just to head off your probable next question, the name for clomid and nolva on that site is clomi and tomox repectively

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information